USFPD Tampa = USFSPPD - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The immaturity of it all? How old are you guys and trying to work a career on a job? Please post something productive and positive. You are where you are through decisions in life. Always remember that life is like a book. You can't change the starting, but you can change the end of it. Comments about someone's mom or taking their coffee breaks at someone's house and taking care of their wife is really unacceptable. You will not understand this unless you have been left lonely, like Officer Madsen or the passing suddenly of your wife/best friend like me.
    Yep I definitely **** down your wife sorry

Unregistered
    Why is there two departments, two chiefs, which one better??

Unregistered
    Why is there a department at all at USF?

Unregistered
    Usf is better than that high school drop out community college they call a university in st petersburg.

Unregistered
    Usf is better than that high school drop out community college they call a university in st petersburg.
    USFPD Tampa, guess what? You guys aren’t real cops, you work for a school just like me.

Unregistered
    USFPD Tampa, guess what? You guys aren’t real cops, you work for a school just like me.
    They are in denial.

Unregistered
    They are in denial.
    Wait so there's two of you posting on here? That's half your department isn't it?

Unregistered
    Wait so there's two of you posting on here? That's half your department isn't it?
    Take the dog for a walk you fat sour faced POS. We do not care what you say or anyone at USF Tampa.
    The retirees who work there ,TPD TTPD, HCSO, FHP and even us i.e. USFSP laugh at you clowns. Pathetic wannabe super Troopers. We will not respond anymore because you are just not worth the energy or time. You dim witted fool.

Unregistered
    Take the dog for a walk you fat sour faced POS. We do not care what you say or anyone at USF Tampa.
    The retirees who work there ,TPD TTPD, HCSO, FHP and even us i.e. USFSP laugh at you clowns. Pathetic wannabe super Troopers. We will not respond anymore because you are just not worth the energy or time. You dim witted fool.
    Sour faced? We don't use that kind of language here.

Unregistered
    Sour faced? We don't use that kind of language here.
    We don't say sour faced, we say face f***ed. Like what half the department did to yo mama before she died. Cause of death: Protein Poisoning

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast