USFPD Tampa = USFSPPD - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy from tampom View Post
    I’m not a ***** let’s take it outside I don’t care about this job and if I get my ass beat still don’t care but I have seen your reports so try time and place
    Hahaha wtf. I love this site!

Guy from tampom
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Welllllll thats nice!!!!
    The real problem is king!

Unregistered
    The real problem is king!
    *a bump on that post

Unregistered

Ed

I’m not a ***** let’s take it outside I don’t care about this job and if I get my ass beat still don’t care but I have seen your reports so try time and place
    You ain’t scared of me

Gay4U
    Tomorrow night, my place. And that ass is gonna get btfo, if you know what I mean. 🌈🌈🌈

Maybe we'll even do some sword fighting 🍌🥕🌽🥒🍆🥖🌭

Unregistered
    This guy should learn some lessons from his brother and give a little love. A nice hand job will get you far and liked.

Unregistered
    This guy should learn some lessons from his brother and give a little love. A nice hand job will get you far and liked.
    He'd have to find that little **** of yours first... you little *****.

Unregistered
    The immaturity of it all? How old are you guys and trying to work a career on a job? Please post something productive and positive. You are where you are through decisions in life. Always remember that life is like a book. You can't change the starting, but you can change the end of it. Comments about someone's mom or taking their coffee breaks at someone's house and taking care of their wife is really unacceptable. You will not understand this unless you have been left lonely, like Officer Madsen or the passing suddenly of your wife/best friend like me.

Unregistered
    The immaturity of it all? How old are you guys and trying to work a career on a job? Please post something productive and positive. You are where you are through decisions in life. Always remember that life is like a book. You can't change the starting, but you can change the end of it. Comments about someone's mom or taking their coffee breaks at someone's house and taking care of their wife is really unacceptable. You will not understand this unless you have been left lonely, like Officer Madsen or the passing suddenly of your wife/best friend like me.
    USFSP needs take homes. Gas is ****ing expensive.

Unregistered
    USFSP needs take homes. Gas is ****ing expensive.
    That’s what your stepsister said! When I F*** her

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast