USFPD Tampa = USFSPPD - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tell those beeatches at "Tampon" USF . Good logic but the Tampon clowns that write stuff to put St. Pete people down would have eyes wetter than a elephants ***** on a rainy Sahara day. A nothing and a nobody without a badge.
    Well that's something. Is it just me or these St Pete guys a fking weird?

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t say guys , more like one guy..

Unregistered
    Both USFPD's have their own separate problems to deal with. Posts like this and the one's about flashlights, guns, etc, are just kicked up to move the real topics down the list.

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t say guys , more like one guy..
    I do feel bad for the rest of the St Pete guys. It does seem like they have one dumbass that keeps posting on here.

Unregistered
    I do feel bad for the rest of the St Pete guys. It does seem like they have one dumbass that keeps posting on here.
    Your opinion matters soooooo much. Real important to hear what you think.

Unregistered
    I feel bad for the good Tampa guys seems like there is a lot of dumbassses posting on here about st pete.

Unregistered
    I feel bad for the good Tampa guys seems like there is a lot of dumbassses posting on here about st pete.
    USF football sucks!

Unregistered
    Your opinion matters soooooo much. Real important to hear what you think.
    You must be the guy. We'll do your coworkers a favor and refer to you as the guy from St Pete so they aren't lumped in with your bs.

Unregistered
    You must be the guy. We'll do your coworkers a favor and refer to you as the guy from St Pete so they aren't lumped in with your bs.
    Cool. Very deductive. Good work. So smart. Now f off.

Unregistered
    We will refer to you as the sshit stirrer from Tampa so your co workers aren't branded an idiot like you. You got called out now you are back pedaling. You ****ing shit head. Typical.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast