USFPD Tampa = USFSPPD
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

USFPD Tampa = USFSPPD

Look St.Pete, we are no different than you are. We open the same doors, answer to the same incompetent command staff and wear the same cheap university badge, that only a scared student respects. We are just as liberal, stupid, and embarrassed to wear this badge as you are. We only differ by the benefits provided by our side of the campus. We understand that this matter isn’t fair, and hope that you win your fight in obtaining take home cars. You will however, never win this fight on Leo Affairs. Please refer to the University moving forward.

# One USF and go Bulls!

Unregistered
    We do open more doors than you though.

Unregistered
    We also give more directions than you and take more fire alarms. That’s why we have take home cars.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We also give more directions than you and take more fire alarms. That’s why we have take home cars.
    Also why we have dogs, boats and drones.

Unregistered
    My take home is really comfy! 😉 the lady’s love it!

UrMom
    Look St.Pete, we are no different than you are. We open the same doors, answer to the same incompetent command staff and wear the same cheap university badge, that only a scared student respects. We are just as liberal, stupid, and embarrassed to wear this badge as you are. We only differ by the benefits provided by our side of the campus. We understand that this matter isn’t fair, and hope that you win your fight in obtaining take home cars. You will however, never win this fight on Leo Affairs. Please refer to the University moving forward.

# One USF and go Bulls!
    Anyone that uses Leo affairs for anything other than pissing off idiots is one of the idiots and deserves to be pissed off

Unregistered
    My take home is really comfy! 😉 the lady’s love it!
    Yea, I bet. A university police car...the ladies must drool over it.

Unregistered
    Yea, I bet. A university police car...the ladies must drool over it.
    You know it's sarcasm right? It doesn't work if they are already self depreciating. I have to be honest here guys, the whit on this site has really gone to shit. I think I liked it better when azz guy was telling you to **** our mom in the parking lot. Now it's just St Pete trolls and you idiots responding to them. Come on we're better than this.

Unregistered
    You know it's sarcasm right? It doesn't work if they are already self depreciating. I have to be honest here guys, the whit on this site has really gone to shit. I think I liked it better when azz guy was telling you to **** our mom in the parking lot. Now it's just St Pete trolls and you idiots responding to them. Come on we're better than this.
    We’re all the same. USF, UCF, UNF, FAU, UF etc... we’re all campus police officers... All the same bottom feeding losers, that ended up at a university police department for various reasons. Your calls are no different than our calls. The campus at Tampa is one square mile and is still a commuter campus. Your residential area’s are the equivalent to one small apartment complex in a real city. We all share the same common goal, to make the most money and best benefits we can for as little work as possible. We are the same da** school “USF”. We deserve every benefit that you guys have. Why wouldn’t you want your brothers and sisters to have decent benefits to provide for their families? I just don’t get it guys, the “we’re better because we serve a half square mile more than our brothers attitude”. Do you even get calls in the other half mile? Is it really that busy that you deserve more? Come on guys, get real, your the same joke we are. Stop pretending to be something you’re not, I promise you, you’ll feel much better about yourselves.

Unregistered
    We’re all the same. USF, UCF, UNF, FAU, UF etc... we’re all campus police officers... All the same bottom feeding losers, that ended up at a university police department for various reasons. Your calls are no different than our calls. The campus at Tampa is one square mile and is still a commuter campus. Your residential area’s are the equivalent to one small apartment complex in a real city. We all share the same common goal, to make the most money and best benefits we can for as little work as possible. We are the same da** school “USF”. We deserve every benefit that you guys have. Why wouldn’t you want your brothers and sisters to have decent benefits to provide for their families? I just don’t get it guys, the “we’re better because we serve a half square mile more than our brothers attitude”. Do you even get calls in the other half mile? Is it really that busy that you deserve more? Come on guys, get real, your the same joke we are. Stop pretending to be something you’re not, I promise you, you’ll feel much better about yourselves.
    Tell those beeatches at "Tampon" USF . Good logic but the Tampon clowns that write stuff to put St. Pete people down would have eyes wetter than a elephants ***** on a rainy Sahara day. A nothing and a nobody without a badge.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast