Retired Old Anglos & Whores? - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    STFU Greenwell! All you do is poison the waters and serve the beverages to the weak.
    Thank you for calling Greenwell what he really is. Another POS bug at least we don’t hear from him (he’s been in hiding) is useless Clifton.
    Greenwell we are on to you and your buddy Stahl.

Unregistered
    I remember those days. It used to be the golf click or if you played football at the Pig Bowl. Then when Alvarez came along it was baseball and the res team along with the Cuban mafia. Then Parker came along and he took care of a couple of his incompetent buddies. Always been that way. And of course sprinkled in there has been the friends and family clicks and nepotism. Regardless, if you worked hard you could still excel, you just had a few more hurdles and of course you would get shafted every once in a while.
    By the time Carlos Alvarez came along , I was "enlighten" to the fact that who ever was in charge they were going to take care of their bros and hos. If you didn't kiss the right azz, and travel in the clique no matter how hard you worked you were stuck . The same with the Bobby Parker regime , I seen too many good guys repeatedly passed over because they weren't in the right circle. It will be that way regardless of who is in power.

"Regardless, if you worked hard you could still excel, you just had a few more hurdles and of course you would get shafted every once in a while"

Not true at all..
    Retired Sgt.

Unregistered
    Ref. deleted post. It is shameful for you younger guys to come out here and disparage the likes of Cookie Janosky,Tony Galindo, Jeff Lewis, etc., in that sort of fashion. Cookie may have had her quirks (we al do) but she does not deserve to be called a whoore and have her private body parts described. Galindo was a strange character but he was easy to get along with once you got to know him. Who cares if he wore a wig, that did not stop him from going up the chain. Someday you too will be retired and gone from MDPD. Hope some lost soul does not take it upon themselves to destroy your reputation.
    Cookie had a few missteps on the way up , She earned my respect when she stood up to the little DICtator in N.W district.
    Went to bat for the Sgts and Lts on many occasions.
    BTW Donald Matthews whether your looking up or Down on earth , they're still holding calls in N.W.

Tony and Ruben Galindo were stand up cops in my book. Wearing a rug, ?? don't give a rats but. Look at all the monuments to plastic surgeons on the female officers.

Retired Sgt

Unregistered
    I was a captain at the old Midwest District back in the late 1980s. I was there to see a cartload of Cubans (including a Chief) be carted off to prison for ripping off drug dealers and stealing millions of dollars. I knew then minorities could not be trusted and I still feel that way today. I did what I could to hold the line in my district but once Alvarez replaced Taylor it was all down hill from there. The MDPD is a lost department. It will continue to get worse as life in South Florida goes down the toilet. Do yourselves a favor, there are plenty of small departments in less urban areas where the old values are still upheld. Apply for a job there and give your family a fighting chance. In the meantime stay safe and best of luck to all.

Unregistered
    I was a captain at the old Midwest District back in the late 1980s. I was there to see a cartload of Cubans (including a Chief) be carted off to prison for ripping off drug dealers and stealing millions of dollars. I knew then minorities could not be trusted and I still feel that way today. I did what I could to hold the line in my district but once Alvarez replaced Taylor it was all down hill from there. The MDPD is a lost department. It will continue to get worse as life in South Florida goes down the toilet. Do yourselves a favor, there are plenty of small departments in less urban areas where the old values are still upheld. Apply for a job there and give your family a fighting chance. In the meantime stay safe and best of luck to all.
    I think you are late for your meeting! Don’t forget to bring the burning cross and your white gown .

Unregistered
    the good Captain is not lying

Unregistered
    the good Captain is not lying
    You guys support the LQBTQ car that Metro-Dade did? Thoughts?

Unregistered
    You guys support the LQBTQ car that Metro-Dade did? Thoughts?
    Can’t think of a better way to honor those that died in line of duty that were never accepted because of taboo. About time MDPD.

Unregistered
    Can’t think of a better way to honor those that died in line of duty that were never accepted because of taboo. About time MDPD.
    OH PLEASE! go pet your therapy pony. She was always treated well. Its just political pandering. Next, we will be getting BLM decals for our cars.

Unregistered
    OH PLEASE! go pet your therapy pony. She was always treated well. Its just political pandering. Next, we will be getting BLM decals for our cars.
    Don't give them any ideas. This County and Department is do fuçked up that they will do the blm sticker or car. That would be like the US flying a swastika flag during WW2. UnFing believable we have become?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast