Retired Old Anglos & Whores? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shout out to the whites! Boards are quiet & we miss you all. Hoes too!
    Greenwell & Clan! How’s the blog attacks on your pathetic racist life???

Unregistered
    Greenwell & Clan! How’s the blog attacks on your pathetic racist life???
    A firefighter bud was at the unveiling of the gay pride vehicle. Later on, during a conversation, he said he saw the tall union guy there. He said to me “That guy isn’t well liked, is he?” I told he was very perceptive. I asked why he asked the question. He said it was very noticeable and cops were bad mouthing him while he was a few feet away.
    If it’s that obvious to a firefighter, who has nothing to do with the PBA, there’s a problem. Time for us not to be embarrassed anymore.

Unregistered
    Retirees & Whores, with the exception of Greg & maybe 2 others, you were all pretty much worthless & continue to live a worthless life of misery. To the whores that your Anglo men slapped around, stop being whores. Pretty soon your racist azz will be extinct & maybe your full of shiz lies on how bad azz you were fade away. Like your badge numbers that have been recycled. Most important is plesss continue to post on FB & blogs. It shows us millennials how truly miserable it is to have no life & all u want is to live in the past of racist ways. Go apply for Polk & patrol the trailers you are from. Say hi to your sister & mom if they are the same. Then drink some more & have Sex with hundreds of Po’s and divorce 5 or six times. Please share all your pics of retirement & how happy you are but know this, your RETIRED & POWERLESS, like you are on this website.
    09 06 09 33 32 but your all a huge 54.
    Where's your rant about the men and women of color who got their jobs & rank because of affirmative action?

Unregistered
    These individuals at the PBA have turned the organization into a dreadful place where members cannot get answers, or the truth for that matter. They completely destroy the meaning of brotherhood. I was always a proponent of the PBA as I was one in NYC. But, now I have distrust for each of them.
    A change in personnel is a must and if we cannot see and feel a change then the organization must go.

Unregistered
    These individuals at the PBA have turned the organization into a dreadful place where members cannot get answers, or the truth for that matter. They completely destroy the meaning of brotherhood. I was always a proponent of the PBA as I was one in NYC. But, now I have distrust for each of them.
    A change in personnel is a must and if we cannot see and feel a change then the organization must go.
    How did the anti-PBA crowd hijack a thread aimed at retired Angelos and Whores? You guys are desperate.

Unregistered
    How did the anti-PBA crowd hijack a thread aimed at retired Angelos and Whores? You guys are desperate.
    Because Greenwell is both a retiree and a whore for all they has done. Any other questions?

Unregistered
    No kidding!

Unregistered
    A firefighter bud was at the unveiling of the gay pride vehicle. Later on, during a conversation, he said he saw the tall union guy there. He said to me “That guy isn’t well liked, is he?” I told he was very perceptive. I asked why he asked the question. He said it was very noticeable and cops were bad mouthing him while he was a few feet away.
    If it’s that obvious to a firefighter, who has nothing to do with the PBA, there’s a problem. Time for us not to be embarrassed anymore.
    Jenkins Greenwell didnt steal your job your actions lost it

Unregistered

And when we are not doing drive by’s, we steal expensive cars...

We could have lost one of ours today.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/mdpd-off...ends-in-crash/

Unregistered
    We could have lost one of ours today.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/mdpd-off...ends-in-crash/
    Love the retired condo commandos who talk a big game? Ohh you too Greenwell and Ish. We have the IPs. So listen up pals, grow a set and post on FB some more like the rug wearing T. Galindo! Unreal 2 completely different brothers. R. Is. Great and T. Lived off R. So
    Please, let me know what units you all worked?
    Minus Kral who tells us every day.
    Here’s idea. Hook up
    Your oxygen tanks and breath morons.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast