Retired Old Anglos & Whores? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Talk about deflecting. What is the matter flake, you cannot handle the fact that finally people have woken to the fact that the ongoing rash of shootings in this county are being committed by blacks? Is it hard to admit that fact? Why is it so difficult for those that look like you to behave within the constraints of society? You have a lot of unresolved issues.
    As far as “old Anglos” as you called them. Yes, there were some misguided individuals who at times behaved wrongly. Many of us were victimized by it sometimes but for the most part, the did their job 100 times better than you.
    By the way, for you to come here and criticize Fred Hannum openly is a crying shame. I knew Fred in the department, he was a very decent man, a gentleman and a hell of a detective. Something you mongrels of this day will never achieve. Enjoy your career, and stay safe, regardless of your ignorance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about lying whore? Fred Hanum! Senile old man got kicked out of stop & would tell everyone he was general in charge of desert storm. POS uniform guy at end like most of these people
    How about Stahl who hangs around corrupt felons and said because of him COVID did not affect MDPD. Major Buckholtz said he was the dumbest cop she had ever seen

Unregistered
    Retirees & Whores, with the exception of Greg & maybe 2 others, you were all pretty much worthless & continue to live a worthless life of misery. To the whores that your Anglo men slapped around, stop being whores. Pretty soon your racist azz will be extinct & maybe your full of shiz lies on how bad azz you were fade away. Like your badge numbers that have been recycled. Most important is plesss continue to post on FB & blogs. It shows us millennials how truly miserable it is to have no life & all u want is to live in the past of racist ways. Go apply for Polk & patrol the trailers you are from. Say hi to your sister & mom if they are the same. Then drink some more & have Sex with hundreds of Po’s and divorce 5 or six times. Please share all your pics of retirement & how happy you are but know this, your RETIRED & POWERLESS, like you are on this website.
    09 06 09 33 32 but your all a huge 54.
    Perhaps are you racist yourself? By the you're venting on here...

Unregistered
    How about Stahl who hangs around corrupt felons and said because of him COVID did not affect MDPD. Major Buckholtz said he was the dumbest cop she had ever seen
    Do old white people and whores even know how to work the internet? This is probably there kids writing for them. In encyclopedias they didn’t have this. Do you guys still have AOL? You got mail and STDS!

Unregistered
    Do old white people and whores even know how to work the internet? This is probably there kids writing for them. In encyclopedias they didn’t have this. Do you guys still have AOL? You got mail and STDS!
    🤣🤣 we have our servants do it for us.

Unregistered
    Are there any ANGLO folks left in Miami? Last time I looked around, NO!

Unregistered
    Are there any ANGLO folks left in Miami? Last time I looked around, NO!
    So you all left the 305 but eat breath & miss the negative & pathetic lives that you called careers? More like clan meetings & alcohol & women who slept three way to units.

Unregistered
    So you all left the 305 but eat breath & miss the negative & pathetic lives that you called careers? More like clan meetings & alcohol & women who slept three way to units.
    Buddy why are you so angry? Did any of those Anglos dance with Juanita or Shareeka? I do remember Nanny dancing with Thelma Noel Pratt (now there was a whoore) but let bygones be bygones.
    I’m sitting here on my spread in Lake Wales enjoying a great day of fishing and counting my blessings. Did I tell you I walked away with $3.5 mil on my investment plan? Wonder what you will leave with when BLM and Antifa are done with you. In the meantime keep ducking those drive-by shootings and stay safe. Gotta go, I have a big ole catfish on my line.

Unregistered
    Lol OP is pretty mad, someone need a wittle huggy hug?

Unregistered
    Lol OP is pretty mad, someone need a wittle huggy hug?
    Shout out to the whites! Boards are quiet & we miss you all. Hoes too!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast