Retired Old Anglos & Whores? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can’t think of a better way to honor those that died in line of duty that were never accepted because of taboo. About time MDPD.
    Maybe if people kept their sexuality to themselves we would not have to pander to every flower petal that wants recognition for “their” types. The uniform is brown, wear it, do your job, go home to your life. No one cares about you taboos. Everyone has enough problems in their lives.

Unregistered
    Maybe if people kept their sexuality to themselves we would not have to pander to every flower petal that wants recognition for “their” types. The uniform is brown, wear it, do your job, go home to your life. No one cares about you taboos. Everyone has enough problems in their lives.
    Happy Father’s Day to your mom, sisters and maybe both. Thanks for writing your redderic of negativity. You all have a nice day now.

Unregistered
    Happy Father’s Day to your mom, sisters and maybe both. Thanks for writing your redderic of negativity. You all have a nice day now.
    Didn’t Hanum get carried his whole career in STOP by the workers? He got boot for being worthless? Who was his worthless supervisor? Great Scott! The two losers posting on Leo affairs! You sucked then and suck more now. Stay retired and miserable!

Unregistered
    Didn’t Hanum get carried his whole career in STOP by the workers? He got boot for being worthless? Who was his worthless supervisor? Great Scott! The two losers posting on Leo affairs! You sucked then and suck more now. Stay retired and miserable!
    Who’s the upcoming White Guy in MDPD?

Unregistered
    Who’s the upcoming White Guy in MDPD?
    Carothers was next in line until Rafky passed him up. CC is now just rotting away old white lettuce until he withers away RIP CC.

Unregistered
    Carothers was next in line until Rafky passed him up. CC is now just rotting away old white lettuce until he withers away RIP CC.
    Any surprise here that Greenwell is telling people Chris is getting promoted to AD when Hanlon leaves.
    Do you guys have a secret white society where you all meet to discuss this BS?

Unregistered
    I was a captain at the old Midwest District back in the late 1980s. I was there to see a cartload of Cubans (including a Chief) be carted off to prison for ripping off drug dealers and stealing millions of dollars. I knew then minorities could not be trusted and I still feel that way today. I did what I could to hold the line in my district but once Alvarez replaced Taylor it was all down hill from there. The MDPD is a lost department. It will continue to get worse as life in South Florida goes down the toilet. Do yourselves a favor, there are plenty of small departments in less urban areas where the old values are still upheld. Apply for a job there and give your family a fighting chance. In the meantime stay safe and best of luck to all.

Let me see if I still have my memory. Are you the same Captain that worked Midwest back in 89 that transferred to Homicide, had a heart attack and everyone in homicide wished that he had died of your heart attack ? From another Midwest Captain. I'm surprised your still alive.

Unregistered
    Let me see if I still have my memory. Are you the same Captain that worked Midwest back in 89 that transferred to Homicide, had a heart attack and everyone in homicide wished that he had died of your heart attack ? From another Midwest Captain. I'm surprised your still alive.
    Those ingrates need Cummings & Castellanos there to be Command. Totally explosion clean up on isle 1!

Unregistered
    Those ingrates need Cummings & Castellanos there to be Command. Totally explosion clean up on isle 1!
    Does Castellanos still have his ass shaved?
    Castellanos has always been proud of his cleanly shaven ass and his bald head.

Unregistered
    Not a surprise that command staff reads and writes on this shit blog. You guys believe everything you hear.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast