Retired Old Anglos & Whores?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Retired Old Anglos & Whores?

Retirees & Whores, with the exception of Greg & maybe 2 others, you were all pretty much worthless & continue to live a worthless life of misery. To the whores that your Anglo men slapped around, stop being whores. Pretty soon your racist azz will be extinct & maybe your full of shiz lies on how bad azz you were fade away. Like your badge numbers that have been recycled. Most important is plesss continue to post on FB & blogs. It shows us millennials how truly miserable it is to have no life & all u want is to live in the past of racist ways. Go apply for Polk & patrol the trailers you are from. Say hi to your sister & mom if they are the same. Then drink some more & have Sex with hundreds of Po’s and divorce 5 or six times. Please share all your pics of retirement & how happy you are but know this, your RETIRED & POWERLESS, like you are on this website.
    09 06 09 33 32 but your all a huge 54.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Retirees & Whores, with the exception of Greg & maybe 2 others, you were all pretty much worthless & continue to live a worthless life of misery. To the whores that your Anglo men slapped around, stop being whores. Pretty soon your racist azz will be extinct & maybe your full of shiz lies on how bad azz you were fade away. Like your badge numbers that have been recycled. Most important is plesss continue to post on FB & blogs. It shows us millennials how truly miserable it is to have no life & all u want is to live in the past of racist ways. Go apply for Polk & patrol the trailers you are from. Say hi to your sister & mom if they are the same. Then drink some more & have Sex with hundreds of Po’s and divorce 5 or six times. Please share all your pics of retirement & how happy you are but know this, your RETIRED & POWERLESS, like you are on this website.
    Listen here whipper snapper!
    I rode to work on my white horse & took back the streets with my laso.

JK. BLM

Unregistered
    Listen here whipper snapper!
    I rode to work on my white horse & took back the streets with my laso.

JK. BLM
    Who’s the whore married 6 or seven times with huge camel toe that retired 10 years or so?

Unregistered
    Who’s the whore married 6 or seven times with huge camel toe that retired 10 years or so?
    Lynne Greenwell

Unregistered
    Lynne Greenwell
    Lora king? Banged Jeter for years & a long list of others

Unregistered
    Lora king? Banged Jeter for years & a long list of others
    How about lying whore? Fred Hanum! Senile old man got kicked out of stop & would tell everyone he was general in charge of desert storm. POS uniform guy at end like most of these people

Unregistered
    How about lying whore? Fred Hanum! Senile old man got kicked out of stop & would tell everyone he was general in charge of desert storm. POS uniform guy at end like most of these people
    He’s not Anglo but tremendous hor Juanito Perez.

Unregistered
    He’s not Anglo but tremendous hor Juanito Perez.
    I remember when Loftus treated Rifkin like a whore on scene. If my old memory as a Latino still works he was sniffing and giving a whore information when he got demoted. Does that qualify you as whore then,

Unregistered
    I remember when Loftus treated Rifkin like a whore on scene. If my old memory as a Latino still works he was sniffing and giving a whore information when he got demoted. Does that qualify you as whore then,
    Rifkin was caught trying to bang Carmen 🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Nice. You sound angry. Do you need a hug?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast