In-Service - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In-Service

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    More lies and gossip from a loser with nothing else to do.

Again, if you have proof of malfeasance, take it to a higher authority.

If not, stfu.
    And who would that be?

Unregistered
    And who would that be?
    Exactly the OP is a jackass

Unregistered
    Exactly the OP is a jackass
    I like the way you think pilgrim👍

Unregistered
    The HCSO Community Outreach charity scam is a joke. Try to find out how.much each fundraiser actually raised. The agency already knows beforehand how much they are giving at each event. That is how they have the oversized check already printed at the end of the event's day.
    Whatever money was collected for the clay shoot, golf tourney, fishing tourney, etc is never all given to the charity it is endorsing. For example, if the fishing tournament is raising money for the Boys and Girls Club and gains $25k from teams paying to participate, only $10k will be written in the giant oversized printed check.
    Riddle me this, Batman.... Where are the leftover funds????

Unregistered
    The HCSO Community Outreach charity scam is a joke. Try to find out how.much each fundraiser actually raised. The agency already knows beforehand how much they are giving at each event. That is how they have the oversized check already printed at the end of the event's day.
    Whatever money was collected for the clay shoot, golf tourney, fishing tourney, etc is never all given to the charity it is endorsing. For example, if the fishing tournament is raising money for the Boys and Girls Club and gains $25k from teams paying to participate, only $10k will be written in the giant oversized printed check.
    Riddle me this, Batman.... Where are the leftover funds????

Again, if you think something is amiss, elevate this to the.proper authority.

Unregistered
    Again, if you think something is amiss, elevate this to the.proper authority.

This bs artist is just spewing garbage. This ain't nothing but made up gossip. That's why this has gone nowhere, despite him "riddling" this same shizz every few months.

Just another disgruntled loser trying to strike a chord.

Unregistered
    I've been there, done that.... I have coordinated some of these fundraisers and have never been able to learn how much my events have actually earned. How can the sheriff say that a charity event is to raise money to support a specific cause but only a certain amount is given to this cause in the end?
    For example, if the clay shoot raises$35k, but only $20k is written on the check that is presented at the end of the day,
    where are the leftover funds?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123