Thread: Where is JB?

Unregistered

Where is JB?

He’s a ghost

Unregistered

Great job

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s a ghost
    I understand JB can't do any BSO union business....j get that but what about the other 3 stooges up there...Frank, Jason ,and Pat. Where are you...do we still have a union. The PBA is watching and waiting for their turn to come back. Most new academy graduates I've trained say they joined PBA because the nitwit the union sent to speak to them could barely put 2 sentences together. What a sham. JB gets put in timeout and the 3 morons left in charge are nowhere to be found. Please help us locate at least 1 of the 3 stooges

Unregistered
    I understand JB can't do any BSO union business....j get that but what about the other 3 stooges up there...Frank, Jason ,and Pat. Where are you...do we still have a union. The PBA is watching and waiting for their turn to come back. Most new academy graduates I've trained say they joined PBA because the nitwit the union sent to speak to them could barely put 2 sentences together. What a sham. JB gets put in timeout and the 3 morons left in charge are nowhere to be found. Please help us locate at least 1 of the 3 stooges
    Most new academy graduates join the PBA, that's the funniest statement in this whole thread. I think in the past year they have had less than ten graduate the academy, with no academies scheduled for the rest of the year. Ya folks people are lining up to do this great job.

GO AWAY PBA!!!!!!!

Unregistered

The new academy graduates joining the PBA might be a true statement, is it possible they were provided the membership paperwork with the impression they had to sign up or that it was BSO’s bargaining unit? Either way is it possible that the person was influencing new employees or attempting to conduct non sanctioned union business on BSO time when they are not BSO’s bargaining unit? Discuss that PBA.

PBA why dont you do another election so we shut the PBA talk down again at BSO for another couple of years until atleast BL, MA and DH leave hopefully along with the miserable memory of Broward PBA!

Unregistered
    The new academy graduates joining the PBA might be a true statement, is it possible they were provided the membership paperwork with the impression they had to sign up or that it was BSO’s bargaining unit? Either way is it possible that the person was influencing new employees or attempting to conduct non sanctioned union business on BSO time when they are not BSO’s bargaining unit? Discuss that PBA.

PBA why dont you do another election so we shut the PBA talk down again at BSO for another couple of years until atleast BL, MA and DH leave hopefully along with the miserable memory of Broward PBA!
    No matter how many times you post on your own thread, we will NEVER let the PBA take advantage of us again ! Go away PBA.

Unregistered
    Out of 1450 members in the bargaining unit, the PBA had to forge PERC cards in order to get an election in 2018. At BSO, it would require about 450-470 Perc cards to be signed in order to have an election. In 2018, the PBA got 112 votes in one of the most lopsided losses in history. The same PBA leader, Rod Skyrvin was at that election and now he tells you it was the prior board who was not listening. Rod, you are worse than Marano with the PBA. You even lost Hallandale under your leadership

Unregistered
    JB forgot to sign the above paragraph. We know he typed it. He feels like the board is not doing enough to defend him.

Unregistered
    JB forgot to sign the above paragraph. We know he typed it. He feels like the board is not doing enough to defend him.
    Go away PBA

Unregistered
    Me thinks you mean DH that got kicked out of training Mr. PBA

Unregistered
    Me thinks you mean DH that got kicked out of training Mr. PBA
    That boy needs to relax, I get his loyalty to the PBA because in NY the PBA is strong and respected. There they actually fight for their brothers and sisters. Here, all they know how to do is take our money. He's either too blind or too dumb to see it. How do you get kicked out of training?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast