Car 22
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car 22

Unregistered

Car 22

Who wants to talk about Car 22 calling off all units and the helo that had eyes on a fleeing car that no one was pursuing? This guy needs to go to CPID or some other admin post. Shameful patrol boss. Pure unadulterated abject terror in his voice constantly when anything is going on. We can do better. Bring back KE pls

Unregistered
    It is about protecting their ranks, positions, jobs and pensions because they are too scared to make decisions which might anger Car1 if they turn sour. Everyone is disposable when it comes to protecting Car1's political image.

Unregistered
    Car1 is like Charlie Crist with a badge. Total RHINO. I can't wait until fate takes a big bite out of his fat ass.

Unregistered
    I was listening to that in north county and just about spit out my coffee. What an embarrassment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was listening to that in north county and just about spit out my coffee. What an embarrassment.
    Looks like they want us to stick with traffic, parking lot security and house checks.

Unregistered
    Car1 is like Charlie Crist with a badge. Total RHINO. I can't wait until fate takes a big bite out of his fat ass.
    Hey assbag its RINO, NOT RHINO. Charlie Crist is the worst corrupt politician Florida has ever had. You are delusional and clearly have no integrity to believe car1 is a RINO.

Unregistered
    Who wants to talk about Car 22 calling off all units and the helo that had eyes on a fleeing car that no one was pursuing? This guy needs to go to CPID or some other admin post. Shameful patrol boss. Pure unadulterated abject terror in his voice constantly when anything is going on. We can do better. Bring back KE pls
    “Sector ___ yeah he’s fleeing, I shut down, is Eagle...”. “Car 22 turn around, Eagle 10-66.” Wow!!!! Guess it’s stop, turn around and drive the other way on night shift now. If people you’re going to arrest wanna fight do we just walk away too? I don’t even want to think about chasing someone into their home for a felony in fresh pursuit. At least the breaching tools will never get scratched. And I’m sure this policy of do nothing will save the agency gas on armored vehicles since they will never get used. Eagle definitely saving fuel on that shift. But make sure you drive through your neighborhoods with all your lights on at night so you can never ever actually catch a bad guy. Just warn them well in advance that you are there. Awesome strategy. De-policing at its finest.

Unregistered
    Hey assbag its RINO, NOT RHINO. Charlie Crist is the worst corrupt politician Florida has ever had. You are delusional and clearly have no integrity to believe car1 is a RINO.
    Car1 and Crist are both the worst kind of RINOs. They are exactly the kind of slime bag, corrupt politicians we don't need in public office.

Unregistered
    I wish I could sit in the office most the night and cancel people from doing police work for six figures a year too. Hard job right there.

Unregistered
    I wish I could sit in the office most the night and cancel people from doing police work for six figures a year too. Hard job right there.
    Leading by example. It all goes back to the fact that people are promoted based on political loyalty rather than merit and ability. Great way to destroy morale and incentive to work too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast