Unregistered

Miami-Dade School Police - Drunk and Disorderly - Full video

Dubraska Guevara - Full Video
    Full video:
    https://youtu.be/niG9-gfICeQ

Battery:
    24:55

Unregistered
    Should have made the 39. They are a disgrace and crossed every line of decency. Bad use of discretion. Awful explanation by our department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Should have made the 39. They are a disgrace and crossed every line of decency. Bad use of discretion. Awful explanation by our department.
    They were wrong, but let their department deal with them. Applaud you DPD for being old school. Good thing there are old school POs still left.

Lawyers, Judges, SAO have the same blue line we do, they just hide it better. Media also, so why shouldn’t we help out one of our own who made a mistake.

If this would’ve been the Gables definitely a 39. Bunch of DK heads security guards wanna be cops. CGPD Chief is a AH too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They were wrong, but let their department deal with them. Applaud you DPD for being old school. Good thing there are old school POs still left.

Lawyers, Judges, SAO have the same blue line we do, they just hide it better. Media also, so why shouldn’t we help out one of our own who made a mistake.

If this would’ve been the Gables definitely a 39. Bunch of DK heads security guards wanna be cops. CGPD Chief is a AH too.

200% on the money!!

Unregistered
    Our apologies guys, she was wayyyyyy out of line. She was drunk and probably high on something. No one likes to arrest another officer if they can help it. I don't agree with the way she acted she's an embarrassment, and will be let go in do time. None of you should get in trouble for the warn and dismiss.

Unregistered
    In trouble NOT, At least we have a chief who doesn’t bow down to the media

Unregistered
    Doral pd clowns needed to 39 these two, all involved are a global disgrace to the uniform

Unregistered
    An officer can arrest an officer and this is normal practice. At the police academy, learn the algorithm for responding to such cases. I recently read an article on the responsibility of law teachers in police academies and this is no joke. I am writing abstracts on this topic and I am developing this social problem. This resource https://ca.edubirdie.com/thesis-editing-service helps to correctly form the abstracts and create the structure of the future article. I like social and educational topics that require a preliminary analysis of the situation. This situation requires additional evidence of an offense.

Unregistered
    This is really useful information for everyone, It shows the attitude of some people to social problems. I read this kind of information quite often. Here you will find a lot of similar topics https://www.customessaymeister.com/b...studies-topics, I recommend everyone to read