Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    D R U N K Girls Gone Wild!

Unregistered
    Saturday morning Drunk Check.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Saturday morning Drunk Check.
    Saturday morning hoe check. Going to your tactical barbie training you stole from doobie because you secretly want to be like her? Get lost hoe.

Unregistered

Ummm

Fire them?…yes absolutely. Dubraska gone….the blonde chick?….I don’t know…she really didn’t commit any crime that night. Only crime is banging Arrebola and doing that is punishment in its self too ha ha ha!
    So you saying that wasn't blow the blonde was sniffing on cam in the bathroom at 3:01 cause I'm pretty sure that's a crime, and with drunko screaming give me my drugs back I feel the officers on scene should get a tampering with evidence charge if it wasn't tested and booked, they watched her do it in front of them.

Unregistered
    It’s called the “call a friend” program.

Unregistered
    Closing out the weekend, where my drunks at? Doobie and Grenier? Y’all headed out to get smashed again? Packing your pistols in your purses and hanging out in the ladies room? One time for the Department drunks!

Unregistered
    Closing out the weekend, where my drunks at? Doobie and Grenier? Y’all headed out to get smashed again? Packing your pistols in your purses and hanging out in the ladies room? One time for the Department drunks!
    Being a fking dumb whore again roxy? Training like you might ever become ICT? Or are you just guzzling the prt jizz? Just eat 💩💩💩 already.

Unregistered
    Can someone contact the Shift Commander or Communications Supervisor and ascertain if our drunks are in trouble? Any “3-15’s” this evening? Declined credit cards for bar tabs? Weapons in purses? Any reports of staggering and stupid drunks in ladies room? How about females attempting to take off their shirts and kicking and punching toward POs?
    Doobie and Grenier...hello? One for the road?

Unregistered
    Can someone contact the Shift Commander or Communications Supervisor and ascertain if our drunks are in trouble? Any “3-15’s” this evening? Declined credit cards for bar tabs? Weapons in purses? Any reports of staggering and stupid drunks in ladies room? How about females attempting to take off their shirts and kicking and punching toward POs?
    Doobie and Grenier...hello? One for the road?
    It must be so difficult being a miserable cxnt like this and having this much hate in your heart. I'm sorry you'll never make ICT or get to suck anything above a detective or prt. I'll pray for you and the healing of your Herps

Unregistered
    Drunks? Where ya at? Any alcohol related incidents? Did we pick fights with any LEOs? Did we refuse to pay a bar/restaurant tab?
    Ladies acting like pure trash 🗑 embarrassing themselves, their agency, their profession...what role models for children...the same children they’re supposedly charged with protecting.
    You both act like 💩 and belong right here 🚽
    Fire them!

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast