Dubraska Guevara - Full Video - Page 5
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are the reason for the term throwing pearls to swine. I can guarantee with that attitude, the next officer fired will be you. This is why School Police stayed away from hiring children. Especially millennials.

Just watch when your arse is on the line, and accused of malfeasance, don't come to us senior's and ask what you should do to save yourself.
    And judging by the way you communicate, it's clear you never had a father or a good mentor.
    You mean daddy issues? Clearly so. RM AD JG all banging older than them

Unregistered
    Tuesday morning. Do you know where your drunks are? Just checking in to see if there may have been some activity or alcohol related incidents? Doobie...where you at?
    Grenier...where you at?
    Doral...where you at?
    All our drunks wave you hands in the air and scream.

Unregistered

Ignorance is Verboten

Well, aren’t you a ray of stupidity. WTF are you, our department philosopher and wise man?

Being accused of malfeasance is one thing, and we know many are wrongfully accused, especially here where many of the “seniors, old timers and vets” lie.
    Being accused and there being overwhelming evidence to prove and corroborate the allegation, i.e., police video of drunkenness and possible criminal behavior at a bar, alcoholic anonymous meeting, roadside sobriety test, or cell phone video of let’s say, threats to shoot students, exercising their right to go freely, are instances whereby termination is justified.
    None of us “newer” officers need your guidance or mentorship - we’ll pass, thank you.
    Well young genious, did you know the Chief of police has full discretion on this matter?
    Despite your enmity toward the forementioned officers, he could very well just give them a verbal counseling and guess what, no one can do a damn thing. Remember, if you make it beyond this year, you have 30 years to get to your pension. Anything could happen to you so don't be so harsh to judge. For when you judge so harshly, the law of attraction will bring you the exact retribution. I've been here long enough to it in operation on so many individuals here. So..........as for your statement you don't need anyone's guidance or mentorship, it just means your soul wants to learn the hard way. Good luck because you'll need it. With that attitude, you'll be the one to crash, shoot by mistake, get into a love triangle, domestic dispute, ect. Believe it I've seen them all crash and burn.

I for one will tell my supervisors, don't send me any rookies with NIA attitudes. They will get themselves killed or someone else hurt.

Unregistered
    Tuesday morning. Do you know where your drunks are? Just checking in to see if there may have been some activity or alcohol related incidents? Doobie...where you at?
    Grenier...where you at?
    Doral...where you at?
    All our drunks wave you hands in the air and scream.
    Obviously roxy is still alive if she's here bashing doobie. Just fk off already and get your tranny nose outta here.

Unregistered
    Well young genious, did you know the Chief of police has full discretion on this matter?
    Despite your enmity toward the forementioned officers, he could very well just give them a verbal counseling and guess what, no one can do a damn thing. Remember, if you make it beyond this year, you have 30 years to get to your pension. Anything could happen to you so don't be so harsh to judge. For when you judge so harshly, the law of attraction will bring you the exact retribution. I've been here long enough to it in operation on so many individuals here. So..........as for your statement you don't need anyone's guidance or mentorship, it just means your soul wants to learn the hard way. Good luck because you'll need it. With that attitude, you'll be the one to crash, shoot by mistake, get into a love triangle, domestic dispute, ect. Believe it I've seen them all crash and burn.

I for one will tell my supervisors, don't send me any rookies with NIA attitudes. They will get themselves killed or someone else hurt.
    Get it right, d u m b a z z. I didn’t say, “we don’t need anyone’s guidance,” I said we don’t need your guidance.

You post on this forum like some type of genius. Since you seem to know-it-all, know that you’re very annoying and irrelevant.

Unregistered
    It’s “DRUNK DAY” I mean Hump Day! Happy Wednesday to everyone and since we’re here, lemme ask, “where my DRUNKS at?”

When I say Doobie, you say DRUNK...
    Doobie - Drunk
    Doobie - Drunk

When I say Grenier, you say DRUNK...
    Grenier - Drunk
    Grenier - Drunk

No seriously, just go ahead and fire em Chief, at least the one (Doobie) who was a disgusting, obnoxious, disrespectful, ugly pig, acting like an animal, trying to take her clothes off, stumbling, bumbling and screaming BLM and profanities, while attempting to kick and punch Doral officers. All of this as she was found falling down drunk, armed with a pistol in her purse, while in the ladies room.

Unregistered
    You tell me
    You let me know
    Carbeloooooooooo
    Esooo

Lmaoo

Unregistered
    It’s “DRUNK DAY” I mean Hump Day! Happy Wednesday to everyone and since we’re here, lemme ask, “where my DRUNKS at?”

When I say Doobie, you say DRUNK...
    Doobie - Drunk
    Doobie - Drunk

When I say Grenier, you say DRUNK...
    Grenier - Drunk
    Grenier - Drunk

No seriously, just go ahead and fire em Chief, at least the one (Doobie) who was a disgusting, obnoxious, disrespectful, ugly pig, acting like an animal, trying to take her clothes off, stumbling, bumbling and screaming BLM and profanities, while attempting to kick and punch Doral officers. All of this as she was found falling down drunk, armed with a pistol in her purse, while in the ladies room.
    Eat 💩💩💩 roxy. Just shut your whxre mouth up and mind your own fking business

Unregistered
    You tell me
    You let me know
    Carbeloooooooooo
    Esooo

Lmaoo
    And on and on and on “you tell me, you let me know” frigging stupid drunk idiot.
    Not a good look.
    Que estupida borracha!

Unregistered

Very well then,

Get it right, d u m b a z z. I didn’t say, “we don’t need anyone’s guidance,” I said we don’t need your guidance.

You post on this forum like some type of genius. Since you seem to know-it-all, know that you’re very annoying and irrelevant.
    Light is irrelevant to darkness, so you are correct.
    I was hoping that you could reason. But it's clear that you must learn life's lessons the harsh way.
    I had a mentor its called a father who gave great advice and I listened. The one thing he taught was never ever put someone down, never kick someone when they are down. Never ridicule anyone.. , so I was able to avoid all the pitfalls. So my fellow officer whoever you are, one day you'll call for a 3 15 and youll never know if I was the one who showed up to save you . Just keep that in mind when the criminal calls your bluff and wrestles you to the ground and forces you to press that little red button, which your ego convinced you; you'll never need...........................wake up before its too late

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast