Dubraska Guevara - Full Video - Page 30
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Unregistered

It's always the butler because he's an insider

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Speaking of ignorance that’s hilarious because I’m Rep…
    Well, if your the rep, by responding and having the urge to respond, you just revealed how weak you are to give a secret. Your urge to say " the Rep, " shows you lack discipline. That makes you a liability to your client. You're more ego than substance and I would smell you out in 5 minutes and never hire you.
    Like I said her attorney is an ex cop with ties to police, he's most likely a square and compass lackey and he will sell his client out.
    You are just a book worn with no real world street savvy. How much did the district offer you to sell your client out because they had to act for political reasons knowing they violated florida statutes 112.
    Go back to school and catch up democrat!

Unregistered
    Well, if your the rep, by responding and having the urge to respond, you just revealed how weak you are to give a secret. Your urge to say " the Rep, " shows you lack discipline. That makes you a liability to your client. You're more ego than substance and I would smell you out in 5 minutes and never hire you.
    Like I said her attorney is an ex cop with ties to police, he's most likely a square and compass lackey and he will sell his client out.
    You are just a book worn with no real world street savvy. How much did the district offer you to sell your client out because they had to act for political reasons knowing they violated florida statutes 112.
    Go back to school and catch up democrat!
    REPUBLICAN you fuc k ing moron! Jesus Christ school board only hires bottom of the barrel apparently! Wow!

Unregistered

Triggered just like I predicted 🤪

REPUBLICAN you fuc k ing moron! Jesus Christ school board only hires bottom of the barrel apparently! Wow!
    I can tell you're an ignorant Demonrat because if you look at the board, majority of teachers, all Demonrats lmao. And I can see you were triggered just like Karen's do. 👍 hey they are handing out safe space cards for the snowflakes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Tuesday, the eve before our School Board Meeting on Wednesday. Just taking the “09-13” Drunk Check.
    Doobie & Grenier...where ya at?
    🍷🍸🥃🍹🥴
    I hope you're happy roxy and Grenier and all you dumb putas. You all are responsible for this poor girl getting fired, and for what? You did it because she called you out over your pushup? Or because your other friend crashed and lied on an aform? Or because none of you were competent cops and wanted to take a queen down? You will get the karma you deserve in time and people know you're a stupid miserable bunch of 💦💦 guzzling hoes. Banging detectives, sergeants, commanders, majors. Pretty much have it all covered. Nothing but a lot of worthless hoes this department made huge mistakes hiring and will probably end up paying settlements for when you inevitably **** up. It's already started with the one who crashed. She even crashed into a vehicle of someone related to a civilian employee of this department.

Unregistered
    I can tell you're an ignorant Demonrat because if you look at the board, majority of teachers, all Demonrats lmao. And I can see you were triggered just like Karen's do. 👍 hey they are handing out safe space cards for the snowflakes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I just told you I’m republican…. Go take a reading/English class at one of your schools that you go sit at pretending to be a leo

Unregistered

Naaaa

I just told you I’m republican…. Go take a reading/English class at one of your schools that you go sit at pretending to be a leo
    Naaaa you sound like a poser. Republicans don't communicate like you do. You sound like a democrat all the way. In fact, I sense your a gay democrat at best 👌

Unregistered

Comm un I cate right then

Well, if you learn to communicate instead of abbreviations because the context was about her lawyer and instead you chime in with Rep, them your an idiot who can't read. Read the context. It was about her attorney and you say rep which would mean her representative in the context. Like I said you are a full democrT thinking you are a republican but your mind works like a ***** democrat

Unregistered
    I bet all you idiots going back and forth actually voted for Jo Jorgenson or wanted to "feel the Johnson" a few years back. Shut up. Nobody gives a shit about your affiliation.

Unregistered
    Hey doobie this is “ONE” of your **** buddies WIFE! How’s life treating you? Asking for a friend? ****ing **** whore!

Unregistered
    Hey doobie this is “ONE” of your **** buddies WIFE! How’s life treating you? Asking for a friend? ****ing **** whore!
    Life must be treating you well if your husband has to bang her. You must be dead in bed. Doobie probably got magic wap or whatever cardi was talking about.

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast