Dubraska Guevara - Full Video - Page 29
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Unregistered
    What a pathetic display. Crying before the School Board, sniveling like a little spoiled brat, who’s been told she’s a beauty queen all her life, while she walks around all stuck up and conceited in a job that enables her to flaunt around and think she’s untouchable. Her little minions around this place are just as bad and enable this type of misconduct.
    You are a disgrace and fail to see you got a break - you should have been arrested because you committed crimes, but responding Doral Police officials are incompetent and used the thin blue line to let you off the hook. You should consider yourself lucky and just “09-06.”

Unregistered

Really

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Con que cara (with what face)
    You’re like a pesky and annoying child, who won’t stop crying or just shut up. Now you and your $300 per hour attorney are going to speak To the Board? Let me guess, you’ll cry and reach for some ****amamie excuse?
    But that night it was funny, right? It was cute to disrupt other customers and cause a scene, right? It was funny to carry your guns and be stumbling drunk, right? It was just girls being girls when you fought with Doral Police and had to be restrained in handcuffs and placed into a marked cruiser, right? It was comical to scream, “Black Lives Matter,” which is a slap in the face of those who really face a struggle and who would have been arrested, beaten and possibly killed, had they done what you did.
    Your appearance before the Board is more evidence of your entitlement and privilege. It’s a disgrace and you’re a disgrace.
    Oh noooo, are you serious? Her lawyer let her go before the board? Either that's a stupid ass lawyer or he's an insider working for the board. Only an idiot would go before the board because the board will claim she got her hearing and still rubber stamp it. I still get shocked at how stupid police are when it comes to knowing their rights and the law. Especially if they are suspending without pay denoting and then terminating employment which is punishing 3 times for the same offense especially when progressive discipline was not followed on due process alone that girl could win her job back but that attorney is a total moron. Lmao you can't make that shot up! The incompetence of many of these young lawyers is astounding.
    But hey not my horse IN that race

Unregistered
    Oh noooo, are you serious? Her lawyer let her go before the board? Either that's a stupid ass lawyer or he's an insider working for the board. Only an idiot would go before the board because the board will claim she got her hearing and still rubber stamp it. I still get shocked at how stupid police are when it comes to knowing their rights and the law. Especially if they are suspending without pay denoting and then terminating employment which is punishing 3 times for the same offense especially when progressive discipline was not followed on due process alone that girl could win her job back but that attorney is a total moron. Lmao you can't make that shot up! The incompetence of many of these young lawyers is astounding.
    But hey not my horse IN that race
    You obviously have no idea who her attorney is.

Unregistered
    What a pathetic display. Crying before the School Board, sniveling like a little spoiled brat, who’s been told she’s a beauty queen all her life, while she walks around all stuck up and conceited in a job that enables her to flaunt around and think she’s untouchable. Her little minions around this place are just as bad and enable this type of misconduct.
    You are a disgrace and fail to see you got a break - you should have been arrested because you committed crimes, but responding Doral Police officials are incompetent and used the thin blue line to let you off the hook. You should consider yourself lucky and just “09-06.”
    You have a literally described someone who is not DG… Seems to me like she shot you down in the past and you’re butt hurt! 😆

Unregistered

You are known by your fruits

You obviously have no idea who her attorney is.
    Don't have to him, the strategy to go before the board is a waste of money and time. The board will rubber stamp anything. Second, a smart lawyer would tell their client shut up let them take their action. Get discovery on all cases involving officers who were drunk ect. Particularly Charles hurley case when he was drunk and kicked out and banned from the stadium, Charles hurley case where he was stopped by state troopers and fought with the officevand Hunkiar and Moffitt intervened and covered that up then the prick gets promoted,
    Then a good attorney would also get The perez and Hadley case to layer show how men ate given preferential pardons by THE district through its agents and thats a violation of the 14th amendment. But you don't know that shit cuz your an ignorant Democrat who was educated in public schools. A good strategy is when you you put the enemy on defense. And rule number 1.let them think your at your weakest. So I don't have to know her attorney to know he's stuck in the 1980s
    That being said she deserves the judgment and any one that does the same I neither condone their actions nor defend them. I was just commenting on the quarterbacks move lmao

Unregistered

School board meetings

Aren’t these school board meetings televised?

Where can I find it?

Unregistered
    She’s gone. Let this thread go. She’s a drunk and a disgrace. Going downtown and crying isn’t going to help.
    Time to move on.

Unregistered
    Don't have to him, the strategy to go before the board is a waste of money and time. The board will rubber stamp anything. Second, a smart lawyer would tell their client shut up let them take their action. Get discovery on all cases involving officers who were drunk ect. Particularly Charles hurley case when he was drunk and kicked out and banned from the stadium, Charles hurley case where he was stopped by state troopers and fought with the officevand Hunkiar and Moffitt intervened and covered that up then the prick gets promoted,
    Then a good attorney would also get The perez and Hadley case to layer show how men ate given preferential pardons by THE district through its agents and thats a violation of the 14th amendment. But you don't know that shit cuz your an ignorant Democrat who was educated in public schools. A good strategy is when you you put the enemy on defense. And rule number 1.let them think your at your weakest. So I don't have to know her attorney to know he's stuck in the 1980s
    That being said she deserves the judgment and any one that does the same I neither condone their actions nor defend them. I was just commenting on the quarterbacks move lmao
    Speaking of ignorance that’s hilarious because I’m Rep…

Unregistered
    Aren’t these school board meetings televised?

Where can I find it?
    Sergeant Guevara appeals school board for clemency - video

https://youtu.be/CyNqXaM03YY

Unregistered
    She's young and cute when sober. Some older wealthy south florida dude will take her in and take care of her. She doesn't need that job.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast