Dubraska Guevara - Full Video - Page 28
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    There’s that big tough police man again. “Name it” ... spoken like a true dweeb. You’re upset and obsessed with this forum and thread. You’re all in your feelings. You’re scaring me.

Unregistered
    So long, you disgusting drunk. You are an embarrassment and disgrace to yourself, our agency and the entire profession. You walk around thinking your hot and that everyone is sweating you...child please!
    You should have been arrested but Doral Police Department and their gross incompetence and corrupt actions served as an enabling party in how they mishandled this case.
    Thankfully, our department and school district did the right thing.

That the School Board of Miami-Dade County, Florida, approve the Superintendent’s recommendation for disciplinary action, pending the outcome of an administrative hearing or grievance/arbitration proceeding, if requested.

1. A) Dubraska Guevara: suspension without pay and initiation of dismissal proceedings from her position as Sergeant at North Operations Station 2, Miami-Dade Schools Police Department, effective August 19, 2021, for just cause, including, but not limited to: conduct unbecoming an officer; violation of Miami-Dade Schools Police Department (MDSPD) Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) 1.02, Authority; 9.13, Lethal & Less Lethal Weapons; and 12.01, Conduct and Disciplinary Process; and violation of School Board Policies 4210, Standards of Ethical Conduct; and 4210.01, Code of Ethics. This action is taken in accordance with Sections 1001.32(2), 1012.22(1)(f), and 447.209, Florida Statutes.

Drinks on me at Heavens Mykonos in Doral...you know the QTH Doobie and feel free to bring Grenier.

Unregistered
    Tuesday, the eve before our School Board Meeting on Wednesday. Just taking the “09-13” Drunk Check.
    Doobie & Grenier...where ya at?
    🍷🍸🥃🍹🥴

Unregistered
    It’s Tuesday, the eve before the School Board Meeting. D R U N K S ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There’s that big tough police man again. “Name it” ... spoken like a true dweeb. You’re upset and obsessed with this forum and thread. You’re all in your feelings. You’re scaring me.
    If you were a real cop you would know that a lot of POs down here say “Name it” as in name the place to 15… but since you’re stuck on a 09-13 your entire career you have no clue on typical real police jargon…

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you were a real cop you would know that a lot of POs down here say “Name it” as in name the place to 15… but since you’re stuck on a 09-13 your entire career you have no clue on typical real police jargon…
    If you had, even an smidgen of intelligence, you’d of been able to understand I was using satire to take a poke at your use of the common term “name it.”

There’s an abundance of evidence gathering to suggest, and prove, you’re really just a dumb cop.

Unregistered
    Doobie, “You’re Fired!”

Unregistered
    I believe this is the point where we say goodbye.

Unregistered
    Looks like your time here at MDSPD is kinda like your drunk night out at Heavens Mykonos...you’re being asked to leave.

Unregistered
    Con que cara (with what face)
    You’re like a pesky and annoying child, who won’t stop crying or just shut up. Now you and your $300 per hour attorney are going to speak To the Board? Let me guess, you’ll cry and reach for some ****amamie excuse?
    But that night it was funny, right? It was cute to disrupt other customers and cause a scene, right? It was funny to carry your guns and be stumbling drunk, right? It was just girls being girls when you fought with Doral Police and had to be restrained in handcuffs and placed into a marked cruiser, right? It was comical to scream, “Black Lives Matter,” which is a slap in the face of those who really face a struggle and who would have been arrested, beaten and possibly killed, had they done what you did.
    Your appearance before the Board is more evidence of your entitlement and privilege. It’s a disgrace and you’re a disgrace.

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast