Dubraska Guevara - Full Video - Page 16
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Disgusting Drunks are an embarrassment to our department. Acting like skanks and tramps, fighting police, slurring and stumbling, and causing a disturbance at a family establishment.

Unregistered
    Hey stupid drunks! It’s Hump Day not Drunk Day. Borrachas disgusting animals. Unfit for duty.

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/niG9-gfICeQ
    Just look at yourselves. Two skanks, drunk and disorderly, embarrassing and shameful. No one, especially a law enforcement agency and a school district can, in good conscious, agree to let these tramps near children.
    They are disgusting pigs, who demonstrated no respect for those at the eatery where they acted like animals, much less themselves, their department, profession and the responding agency, which was called due to their inexcusable behavior.

Unregistered
    Where my drunks at? Doobie and Grenier...Where are y’all at? Did we head out last night again and act like tramps and pigs? Did we fight with police and cause a disturbance at a local business? Did we carry our guns while stumbling drunk? Did we embarrass ourselves and our department?
    Y’all are disgusting 🐷

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Disgusting Drunks are an embarrassment to our department. Acting like skanks and tramps, fighting police, slurring and stumbling, and causing a disturbance at a family establishment.
    And here you are again like the miserable ****ing cxnt you are talking shit once again. Clearly this has affected you in ways that only a therapist can handle. I can't imagine if someone cuts you off in traffic. You gonna 19 them and go off on a tirade?

Unregistered
    Hey stupid drunks! It’s Hump Day not Drunk Day. Borrachas disgusting animals. Unfit for duty.
    Unfit for duty is the person with so much hatred and despair in their lives that they come to this forum and smear these girls every day. It must be so difficult to carry this much hatred around in your heart, much like how painful it is to carry the herpes in your mouth. I'll keep praying for you, although I don't know enough prayer warriors to get rid of that hatred. Good thing my kids aren't in a school in Midwest where you are.

Unregistered
    Where my drunks at? Doobie and Grenier...Where are y’all at? Did we head out last night again and act like tramps and pigs? Did we fight with police and cause a disturbance at a local business? Did we carry our guns while stumbling drunk? Did we embarrass ourselves and our department?
    Y’all are disgusting 🐷
    Please roxy just shut the **** up and fuxk off already. You are a stupid ****ing whore who thinks banging a detective is the pinnacle. Even your friends did better. One got a sergeant, one got a commander, another a major. Appropriate considering you're the "ugly duckling" of the bunch.

Unregistered
    Hey stupid drunks. Did you think it was cute and funny to scream, “Black Lives Matter” while acting like disgusting pigs? Well, it wasn’t, and making a mockery of something like that further proves why you’re unfit fo be in law enforcement...as if your behavior didn’t prove that alone. Not funny at all, stupid drunks.

Unregistered
    Hey stupid drunks. Did you think it was cute and funny to scream, “Black Lives Matter” while acting like disgusting pigs? Well, it wasn’t, and making a mockery of something like that further proves why you’re unfit fo be in law enforcement...as if your behavior didn’t prove that alone. Not funny at all, stupid drunks.
    And you're unfit for law enforcement if you are here spreading shit and being a ****. Just go back to being a hoe elsewhere you worthless piece of shit

Unregistered
    And you're unfit for law enforcement if you are here spreading shit and being a ****. Just go back to being a hoe elsewhere you worthless piece of shit
    Not spreading anything but the facts and truth. I must admit, those ladies acted horribly and they were an embarrassment. I don’t wish to get involved in this long thread but I think they should be fired.

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast