Dubraska Guevara - Full Video - Page 21
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Just get this over with. Fire her. We rid ourselves of a crappy supervisor and this thread fizzles out. Win/Win.

Unregistered
    Friday...time for drinks, right Borrachas? Let’s go and act like animals and make fools of ourselves! Doobie Grenier

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/niG9-gfICeQ
    Just look at these fools...absolutely disgraceful and the manner in which Doral Police mishandled it, makes it worse.
    Fire them!

Unregistered

Obsessed

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://youtu.be/niG9-gfICeQ
    Just look at these fools...absolutely disgraceful and the manner in which Doral Police mishandled it, makes it worse.
    Fire them!
    Your obsession with those two is obvious you secretly like them and obviously you couldn't get that poontang so your keeping this thread going.
    This reveals your true nature. You're actually convinced that by keeping it going and keeping the topic fresh, it produces neuro transmitters in your brain which gives you relief from anxiety. So you get this false sense of accomplishment and feel like you actually did something and then it helps your ego. Bro , beotch who ever you are, no one cares!
    Really, you know how many cops in this agency I've seen drinking at bars and parties and then getting in their cars to drive home? They just weren't caught.
    We all know about AL P. Perfect example and nothing happened to him because he's a member if the food ol boy club. So let it yo. You're just making a fool out of yourself and wasting valuable energy while those two have moved on and don't even think of you. I'm trying to give you pearls son.......

Unregistered
    I don’t think people are obsessed with these two drunks. I think most of us just want to see them get fired, because their actions that night were unacceptable and a disgrace.
    It’s also good that someone went to the media and exposed it because both our agency and Doral were trying to bury it.
    Grenier is a bimbo and probably doesn’t need to be axed, plus her Major will look out.
    On the other hand, Doobie acted like a drunken fool and needs to be fired, this Board Meeting. She can go back to being a beauty queen, perhaps Ms. Doral.

Unregistered
    Called it an early night out. I hope the drunk hoes do the same.

Unregistered
    Not QRU @ all / it's been over 3 months now, time to fired Drunkbraska talk about an embarrassment to her agency and the profession!

Unregistered
    https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/loc...251474563.html

Absolutely disgusting example of two drunken idiots, acting and behaving like filthy animals, and how the corrupt “thin blue line” continues to erode public trust and confidence in law enforcement.
    Chief Lopez, you need to send a message to parents that this is not who we, as a department, are.
    Fire them ASAP!

Unregistered
    Hey you stupid drunken idiots, I’m going to Doral, would you like to come out and get lit, since Doral PD is incompetent and you have the Bang The Major Pass?

Unregistered
    Sunday morning and where are my drunks at? C’mon you swines, did y’all act like filthy pigs, again? 🐖

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast