Kids wearing masks - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Unregistered

Love a good conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be a blast at parties…lol
    Yeah!!! It's more fun believing conspiracy theories!🤪🤪🤪🤪but I still say all fake fake fake!!!

Unregistered

Unregistered

Ha! This is what Google Facebook Twitter try to ban

https://bullshitman.org/explosive-fe...oject-veritas/
    Man anyone who took the vax, I think there's gonna be a lot of job openings in 3 to 6 months 😳 🤔

Unregistered

What the Fudge!?!?!?!?

The inventor if the vax was silenced because he is warning that the vax has too many risks!?
    For a virus with 99.98 percent survival rate! No shnit!
    Even he is being banned from telling the truth it actually reduces your immunity by 50 percent?!?
    Ha! There's gonna be a lot of sick employees in this agency soon. You fuccin morons who took the graphen oxide jab , you deserve it for being so weak and sheepish! Stupid idiots your immune system which the force gave you at birth is way better than anything Molech builds.

https://vaccinefreedom.wordpress.com...he-covid-shot/

Remember, this is the inventory of the jab. After reading this and you still believe Dr Fauci the square and compasd nazi, you deserve everything that comes with that poison.

Unregistered

Omg!

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...-mask-guidance

NPR REPORTED VACCINATED CAN SPREAD COVID??? WTF!?!?

Unregistered
    Just stopped by. You guys/ gals are hilarious. Exhausting, but hilarious.

Wear a mask. Don't wear a mask.
    Get the vaccination. Don't get it.
    The divisiveness is their goal.
    Educate yourselves. It doesn't matter what you do, this stuff is real but its not
    the plague. If you are already a health risk, you may have a hard time with it.
    Fit and healthy ? Probably won't amount to much. You have the freedom to choose and with choices, comes consequences.
    Life is pretty simple and there's only one way off this planet. Until that day, relax, enjoy the life and freedom that we have.
    People are going to say what they say, smile, ignore them.
    "I am the master of my fate."
    "I am the Captain of my soul."

Unregistered

What do you expect from those sleeping

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just stopped by. You guys/ gals are hilarious. Exhausting, but hilarious.

Wear a mask. Don't wear a mask.
    Get the vaccination. Don't get it.
    The divisiveness is their goal.
    Educate yourselves. It doesn't matter what you do, this stuff is real but its not
    the plague. If you are already a health risk, you may have a hard time with it.
    Fit and healthy ? Probably won't amount to much. You have the freedom to choose and with choices, comes consequences.
    Life is pretty simple and there's only one way off this planet. Until that day, relax, enjoy the life and freedom that we have.
    People are going to say what they say, smile, ignore them.
    "I am the master of my fate."
    "I am the Captain of my soul."
    Well we all know about natural selection, so if you had the fake rona and beat it, but you were stupid enough to go to the hospital and they killed you.
    I guess those of us blessed with such an amazing immune system and survived, why the hell would anyone get need bill gates poison graphene oxide shot. Mark of the beast.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910