Kids wearing masks - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Stupid obese wearing masks when food is killing you

Any American that still wears a mask , the sign of humiliation and slavery to the globalists communists who stole the election and put and ol turd and little turd by trickery in the Whitehouse, you are all stupid traitors and gullible little minds. Tv is your masters and clearly you believe your lying government. As you wear your stupid mask because you fear a fake virus, I laugh at your stupidity when you eat at fast food restaurants while you get obese and are slowly dying and yet you put on the mask. Its so funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣to see obese Americans wearing masks even though the food they eat is killing them lmao lmao lmao !!!!

Unregistered
    With the spike in COViD19 cases and some new delta variant, should we go back to masks for everyone?

Unregistered

Really? You still need to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With the spike in COViD19 cases and some new delta variant, should we go back to masks for everyone?
    WAKE UP THERE NEVER WAS A PANDEMIC. IT WAS MORE OF A DEMPANIC BECAUSE THE PEOPLE REJECTED THE MASONIC ORDER NWO NONSENSE.
    IT WAS PLANNED DURING THE OBAMA YEARS AND HILLARY WAS THE KILL SWITCH BUT THEY NEVER EXPECTED HER TO LOSE. NOTICE WHEN TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT OUR ECONOMY WAS SOARING, HE EVEN BROUGHT PEACE TO THE MIDDLE EAST
    AND EVEN CHINA , RUSSIA AND IRAN RESPECTED AMERICA. OUR BORDERS WERE IN CONTROL.
    THEY CREATED THIS SCAM DENIC TO STEAL THE ELECTION AND GO BACK TO BUSINESS. NOT CONVINCED? READ MANLY P HALLS THE SECRET DESTINY IF AMERICA. RED PILL! THIS WAS PLANNED SINCE 1913 !
    SO GUESS WHAT, I NEVER WORE A MASK SINCE THE DAMDEMIC STARTED, THOSE WHO TESTED POSITIVE AND STAYED HOME LIVED AND THOSE WHO WENT TO HOSPITALS WERE MADE SICKER OR MURDERED FOR 40000 DOLLARS PER PERSON. NOW LOOK AT THE LATEST:

The FDA announced today that the CDC PCR test for COVID-19 has failed its full review.
    Its Emergency Use Authorization has been REVOKED.
    It is a Class I recall. The most serious type of recall.
    Too many false POSITIVES!
    This is the test that started the pandemic.
    The test used in all the nursing homes in Washington and New York.
    This was the ONLY test in use until May of 2020. THE VACCINE CAUSES THE DELTA VARIANT! THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST HORRIFIC CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY SINCE THE DAWN OF MANKIND.

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/...isk-false-test

Further proof that the world is being lied to by a monolithic conspiracy spoken by JFK 6 months before that so called deep state murdered him.

Unregistered
    Vaccines, hand washing, social distancing and masks all help...granted, there’s no cure or absolute fix for this, but maybe reimplementing these practices can help? It’s worth a try.

Unregistered

Wake up you've been hood winked

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    vaccines, hand washing, social distancing and masks all help...granted, there’s no cure or absolute fix for this, but maybe reimplementing these practices can help? It’s worth a try.
    i remember playing in the dirt and mud, catching colds and flus, foood poisoning,
    travelers gut ect. Funny hie our bodies were created with such fearful and wonderful immune systems. Common sense hand washing is good. Brain washing is very bad. So heres is the cure:.......ready for it............turn of the g.d damn tv . Ignore the politicians, government and watch how you wont catch any covid, sars ,swine flu all bs. The most feared population by government is an informed population of independent thinkers. That really scares the government

Unregistered
    i remember playing in the dirt and mud, catching colds and flus, foood poisoning,
    travelers gut ect. Funny hie our bodies were created with such fearful and wonderful immune systems. Common sense hand washing is good. Brain washing is very bad. So heres is the cure:.......ready for it............turn of the g.d damn tv . Ignore the politicians, government and watch how you wont catch any covid, sars ,swine flu all bs. The most feared population by government is an informed population of independent thinkers. That really scares the government
    And you took every vaccine known to man because you had to show proof that they had been taken or else you weren’t allowed to go to school, asshole.

Unregistered
    And you took every vaccine known to man because you had to show proof that they had been taken or else you weren’t allowed to go to school, asshole.
    I wonder how many vaccines they had to take when their mojado parents got off the Mariel boat lift and applied for asylum in the US. People are so retarded and their minds are polluted with such garbage.

Unregistered

Those who fear illness get it

The bigger asshole is you by assuming that. My parents were forced by the public school system to do that in the 60s. But once I turned 18.i never took any vax. Thanks to my healthy lifestyle, my own immune system is in turbo charge as turds like you get sick with flu or some other shit, I scoff at bacteria and viruses. But you don't know that cuz you obviously eat shit like fast food , you most likely drink alcohol and eat sugary junk. So you should fear . Not me beotch.

Unregistered

Ignorance is no excuse

I wonder how many vaccines they had to take when their mojado parents got off the Mariel boat lift and applied for asylum in the US. People are so retarded and their minds are polluted with such garbage.
    No asswipe, the democrats ran out of voters so they open the borders to bring in more immigrants like your family to vote for your slavery.
    Even this Pfizer employee blew the whistle on the poison that will make you ill within 2 years stupid if you took the vax you deserve what you get
    https://edcdeveloper.wordpress.com/2...covid-vaccine/

Unregistered
    No asswipe, the democrats ran out of voters so they open the borders to bring in more immigrants like your family to vote for your slavery.
    Even this Pfizer employee blew the whistle on the poison that will make you ill within 2 years stupid if you took the vax you deserve what you get
    https://edcdeveloper.wordpress.com/2...covid-vaccine/
    And since you refuse to take a very safe vaccine that can protect you from a potentially fatal pandemic illness, then you surely deserve what you get if you get sick with the variant. Remember, your loved ones can’t visit you in the ICU after the nurse jams a tube down your trachea because of the very nature of your illness. You face the possibility of experiencing this horror completely alone, tough guy. When you are literally gasping for air in your weakened state, remember what a brilliant anti-Vaxxer you decided to be in your infinite internet wisdom. You’re a moron, a retard, a follower of crap, and maybe this one will cost you your very life. No matter, one less Trumper in the world. Win-win, right? I hope you’re telling your like-minded friends to do as you’ve done. They can join you as you gamble with your life. Roll those dice d$&khead!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast