Jason jackson's daddy to the rescue
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Jason jackson's daddy to the rescue

Did Jason Jackson's Daddy sabotage Chief Diggs career opportunities at Columbus, Oh. Police???

https://www.winknews.com/2021/04/29/...arency-issues/

Unregistered
    No. Not really. Maybe played a minor roll. DD did it mostly by his own actions.

Unregistered
    Diggs destroyed more than just four lives down here. He never responds to anything. He is a selfish jerk. It is sad that there are some people who take him as a representative for the African American community. As Mr. Jackson indicates he is not. For all his faults I haven't found his actions racially motivated and I respect that he forged a career for himself when it was exponentially more difficult for blacks in law enforcement. What I don't respect is how he treats people. I hope in August he is gone. Who cares where he goes. He certainly won't be hurting for cash.

Unregistered
    I do think Daddy Jackson not only sabotaged Diggs opportunity, but also slandered Diggs. If I was Diggs I would sue Big Daddy Jackson for slander and defamation of character in a civil proceeding.

Diggs go down to Morgan and Morgan and seek justice, teach that MoFo Jackson that your no chump and that it's GAME ON!!!!

Time to run over Daddy Jackson and his punk son over, with the BUS 🚍 you talked about when you first got here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do think Daddy Jackson not only sabotaged Diggs opportunity, but also slandered Diggs. If I was Diggs I would sue Big Daddy Jackson for slander and defamation of character in a civil proceeding.

Diggs go down to Morgan and Morgan and seek justice, teach that MoFo Jackson that your no chump and that it's GAME ON!!!!

Time to run over Daddy Jackson and his punk son over, with the BUS 🚍 you talked about when you first got here.
    Ha ha ha MORGAN and MORGAN.."for the people "🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    It's already been scheduled. He is meeting with Morgan and Morgan at the Veranda. After he pays for everyone's meal with the city credit card, he will use it to pay their attorney retainment fees!

Unregistered
    Diggs destroyed more than just four lives down here. He never responds to anything. He is a selfish jerk. It is sad that there are some people who take him as a representative for the African American community. As Mr. Jackson indicates he is not. For all his faults I haven't found his actions racially motivated and I respect that he forged a career for himself when it was exponentially more difficult for blacks in law enforcement. What I don't respect is how he treats people. I hope in August he is gone. Who cares where he goes. He certainly won't be hurting for cash.
    Diggs represents everyone as a Chief, not just a certain class of people just because he is black.

Awe!!! Widdle baby is upset that Diggs didn't coddle them??

Unregistered
    Diggs represents everyone as a Chief, not just a certain class of people just because he is black.

Awe!!! Widdle baby is upset that Diggs didn't coddle them??
    Maybe if the Chief handed out pacifiers at briefings it would soothe the children who have nothing better to do than bash others with their immature comments. If you want to say something make an appointment and sit across from him and then we will see what you actually have to say about him and his leadership. I guess we all know YOUR answer don’t we??

Unregistered
    Maybe if the Chief handed out pacifiers at briefings it would soothe the children who have nothing better to do than bash others with their immature comments. If you want to say something make an appointment and sit across from him and then we will see what you actually have to say about him and his leadership. I guess we all know YOUR answer don’t we??
    The answer is RESULTS and a 51% reduction in crime citywide ,the prize for that is a new 3-yr contract, a new top of the line Explorer, and an increase in his salary and expense account, to spend it anywhere, anytime, anyplace...so much for the Florida ethics complaint 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Unregistered
    Ok mr and mrs sanders

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast