Report - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Report

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, they gave the investigation to the guy with no experience as a Detective who hasn't arrested someone in probably a decade. Great job.
    Definitely sounds like the words of someone who is trying to divert attention. End of the day if the investigator had an agenda i would think they would’ve been charged. The investigation was unfounded. What exactly are you implying?

Unregistered
    Who ever posted the report sent the letters.

Expensive trick.

Unregistered
    Who ever posted the report sent the letters.

Expensive trick.
    Assuming it's the same person...a letter is what, 50 cents? And the report can't be but more than a couple of dollars. Unless you mean the cost for the two that got caught cheating on their wives and now everyone will publicly know. That's probably going to be expensive.

Unregistered

Interesting

If you find this criminal report interesting you should probably wait until the IA report is made public. From what I’ve heard this barely touches on what actually occurred. The IA report is supposed to be beyond belief.

Unregistered
    Y'all are a bunch of sorry dogs. Always looking to bite each other. Whatever happened to having each others back? Being supportive? This agency is a bunch of cowards looking to dismantle anyone and everyone to make themselves look better.

Unregistered
    Y'all are a bunch of sorry dogs. Always looking to bite each other. Whatever happened to having each others back? Being supportive? This agency is a bunch of cowards looking to dismantle anyone and everyone to make themselves look better.
    Nah, CG's been an arrogant prick for years. This is us enjoying the karma he's about to get.

Unregistered

Questions

Ok, so it sounds like we had a sergeant get fired along with CG. I am definitely not a fan of CG and the fact that he acts like a sophomore in college but, what about past incidents involving females? The Nicole Brown investigation clearly showed PC existed to charge for Burglary (per SAO) and Beck was a DUI/Hit and Run while on probation. Then you had a sergeant that allegedly lied in an IA and promptly moved to a non supervisory position.

According to the report on this incident, the lieutenant was informed of the allegations by a deputy and then two months later JS asks the same deputy about the incident. Unless I'm missing something, what did he do wrong? Why wasn't the LT. and JS interviewed in the criminal investigation?

Things that make you go hmmmm...

Unregistered
    Ok, so it sounds like we had a sergeant get fired along with CG. I am definitely not a fan of CG and the fact that he acts like a sophomore in college but, what about past incidents involving females? The Nicole Brown investigation clearly showed PC existed to charge for Burglary (per SAO) and Beck was a DUI/Hit and Run while on probation. Then you had a sergeant that allegedly lied in an IA and promptly moved to a non supervisory position.

According to the report on this incident, the lieutenant was informed of the allegations by a deputy and then two months later JS asks the same deputy about the incident. Unless I'm missing something, what did he do wrong? Why wasn't the LT. and JS interviewed in the criminal investigation?

Things that make you go hmmmm...
    The actions of Lt CS and Sgt JS would not be pertinent to this criminal investigation. Only the actions of those involved on the night in question. I would assume the only reason JS was interviewed would be to verify his involvement as indicated on page 4 of the report.

The supervisors JS indicated he spoke to after the fact would in no way relate to the criminal investigation. There actions (or lack of) would be more than likely addressed internally, as policy violations.

So to answer your question, yes you are missing something. The things that make you go hmmm, is nothing less than you conjuring up a conspiracy theory to create DRAMA.

Unregistered
    Bet there's a few people that disagree....

Unregistered
    Good grief. Sounds like y’all are becoming Hardee-East.

Over this direction there is supervisors sleeping with deputies, deputies sleeping with deputies, deputies sleeping with other deputies wives, you name it brah.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast