Pompano Command - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompano Command

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Holly Greene has plummeted morale to all time lows. Pompano has been infected with the Greene Virus. She is getting back up as well from Dave Franks who is better known as the female version of Holly. Major Adkins who has a good reputation is quickly losing it. He has no control over the Greene Virus or Franks. Adkins stood by while Holly slaughtered another Lt recently. Deputies put your transfers in. Pompano is a Forrest fire right now. Do not allow yourselves to be the next victim of the Greene Virus.

She’s a straight up Bull Dike man hater. She hates herself. She’s 🤮

Unregistered
    Holly Greene has plummeted morale to all time lows. Pompano has been infected with the Greene Virus. She is getting back up as well from Dave Franks who is better known as the female version of Holly. Major Adkins who has a good reputation is quickly losing it. He has no control over the Greene Virus or Franks. Adkins stood by while Holly slaughtered another Lt recently. Deputies put your transfers in. Pompano is a Forrest fire right now. Do not allow yourselves to be the next victim of the Greene Virus.

Holly is a ruff looking dude. Have you ever seen her husband Tammy? If you looked like those two you’d hate your life & be miserable also. Oh and she hates cops from her time back in IA under Benjamin

Unregistered
    Holly is a ruff looking dude. Have you ever seen her husband Tammy? If you looked like those two you’d hate your life & be miserable also. Oh and she hates cops from her time back in IA under Benjamin
    She definitely hates cops, she’s goes after everyone she identifies as a proactive or aggressive cop. She’s shuts cops down and helps criminals thrive.

What we can tell from watching her is that if you’re a submissive male and let her punk you she loves it, if you stand your ground and so t let her push you around, she goes donkey balls crazy and attacks. She has serious mental health issues! Seek help Holly you need it in the worst way.

She’s getting a submissive with DF which is good for her but horrible for the deputies.

Unregistered
    Lol, looks like somebody’s going to have to come to Kevin’s office to get the crime stats from now on!!!!!
    And she better say pretty please with sugar on top and Kevin is the king if she wants those stats.

Unregistered

Wow

I’m really surprised Adkins and Hedelund let her abuse their deputies like that. Those guys had a good thing going up there. What the hell happened?

Unregistered

Cop Hater

Listen, K9 Wengert was the most aggressive bad ass criminal catching cop I ever saw in BSO. Look what she did to him, she ruined his career and tried her hardest to put him in prison. She got caught lying though. That sums her up.

Unregistered
    Listen, K9 Wengert was the most aggressive bad ass criminal catching cop I ever saw in BSO. Look what she did to him, she ruined his career and tried her hardest to put him in prison. She got caught lying though. That sums her up.

We just need just one good looking deputy with tatts to step up & bang the hell out of her clean out those cobwebs & she’ll be fixed for a while. I knows it’s a BIG favor to ask ... who’s gonna take one for the team? Preferably BBC. You’ll never be forgotten.

P.S. I threw up in my mouth while writing this.

Unregistered
    Couldn't we just solve this with some slogans and Tik Tok videos?

Unregistered
    We just need just one good looking deputy with tatts to step up & bang the hell out of her clean out those cobwebs & she’ll be fixed for a while. I knows it’s a BIG favor to ask ... who’s gonna take one for the team? Preferably BBC. You’ll never be forgotten.

P.S. I threw up in my mouth while writing this.
    That beast would break a bbc in half. No it would require the kind of man that could make a crack whore blush. A pussinator.

Unregistered

Foolish move

They decided to back a cancer and it took the entire command down. Their once good reputation is all torn up.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast