Pompano Command - Page 16
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompano Command

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    truth. Holly is miserable & mentally unstable. Shes a danger to herself and her subordinates. Id be careful around her.
    This is true one hundred percent true. She’s a psycho, complete nut job and it’s scary she’s carrying a firearm frankly.

Unregistered
    This is what happens when you put a non cop in the position of captain. Always a disaster. Non Cops should not be captains she was never qualified to be a csa. Sorry but it’s true.

Unregistered
    The Greene virus cancer infected the meager puppet DF. Poor DF wasn’t strong enough to resist her evil influence. Pompano must look to new horizons for desperately needed leadership.

Unregistered

Lol

Randy the Gonzo is a mofo idiot. Belongs in mental institution. Your son is also another problem who should've been thrown out too. The kid is recorded burning tires in his patrol car and he didn't get in much trouble. Little Gonzi is another example that discipline is commensurate to who you are.
    Randy does not belong in a mental institution. Neither does Wengert. Neither does the junior Gonzi. This is the Greene virus M.O. everyone belongs in a mental institution, except of course the person who actually does belong in one, which is you Holley.

When she’s pointing the finger at everyone she has four more fingers pointing back at her. Saying everyone would fail the psych test and belongs in a mental institution was her cry for help. Nobody heard it.

Holley did you figure it out, it takes one to know one?

Unregistered
    Can someone send Gonzo to one of those reports writing courses at Broward College?
    His grammar gives me a headache.

Wengo, keep your path clean, no more excessive force and trying to hide your past.

Gonzi, you have a long way to go. Control your over inflated ego and STFU.

Unregistered
    Can someone send Gonzo to one of those reports writing courses at Broward College?
    His grammar gives me a headache.

Wengo, keep your path clean, no more excessive force and trying to hide your past.

Gonzi, you have a long way to go. Control your over inflated ego and STFU.
    Holley, don’t go away mad, just go away. Buhbye

Unregistered
    Holley, don’t go away mad, just go away. Buhbye
    Not going anywhere.
    Make believe retirement announcement to see you come out of the closet Wengo, Gonzalez. I am just transferring as a Captain to a district near you. Get ready to be dealt you, problematic kids.

Unregistered
    Not going anywhere.
    Make believe retirement announcement to see you come out of the closet Wengo, Gonzalez. I am just transferring as a Captain to a district near you. Get ready to be dealt you, problematic kids.
    Nobody cares, go away cancer, go ruin another district somewhere else.

Unregistered
    Not going anywhere.
    Makes sense a make believe retirement for a make believe captain. We’ll see you at the next fender bender when you show up and run in front of the news cameras so you can get on tv. Try not to strike the side profile next time your giant belly is falling over your gun belt.

Unregistered
    Thank God she's out of here soon. I'm guessing she's gone shortly after July 4th.

But now my question is what to do with her do boy Franks?

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast