Pompano Command - Page 17
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompano Command

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank God she's out of here soon. I'm guessing she's gone shortly after July 4th.

But now my question is what to do with her do boy Franks?
    I'm sorry, let me correct myself, what going to happen to her B!tch?

Unregistered
    I'm sorry, let me correct myself, what going to happen to her B!tch?
    She completely neutered that guy before she left. The first thing is she needs to turn his scrotum sack back in at property so he can go down and pick it up.

Unregistered
    She completely neutered that guy before she left. The first thing is she needs to turn his scrotum sack back in at property so he can go down and pick it up.
    You are correct, D.F. Is a typical I.A. Rat. Don’t trust him! He will stab you every chance he gets.
    He has NO balls but will get you with the petty sh*t first and then bam…you are in the HOt seat!

Unregistered
    You are correct, D.F. Is a typical I.A. Rat. Don’t trust him! He will stab you every chance he gets.
    He has NO balls but will get you with the petty sh*t first and then bam…you are in the HOt seat!
    More importantly he was Greene’s pet. He’s been poisoned by her toxicity. As a result he’ll be useless as a leader just like her.

Unregistered
    More importantly he was Greene’s pet. He’s been poisoned by her toxicity. As a result he’ll be useless as a leader just like her.
    Well said. Couldn’t agree more

Unregistered
    Holly is a miserable person. She’s miserable in her personal life with her gay lover & she brings it with her to work. If you ask me I’d say she’s probably been fukd up since childhood. Hey Herpes Holly You’ve always been hated & you always will

Unregistered
    Holly is a miserable person. She’s miserable in her personal life with her gay lover & she brings it with her to work. If you ask me I’d say she’s probably been fukd up since childhood. Hey Herpes Holly You’ve always been hated & you always will
    One things for sure. She has damaged the reputation of the pompano command. Time will heal some of the wounds but the damage has been done. Sadly, because that was a good command prior to her arrival.

Wherever she goes will be the same result. She can’t help herself.

Unregistered
    She keeps pointing the finger saying this person and that person has a problem with women. The truth is she has a problem with men. Everyone can see it And it’s complete jealousy and envy.

Unregistered
    This is so true.!

Unregistered
    One things for sure. She has damaged the reputation of the pompano command. Time will heal some of the wounds but the damage has been done. Sadly, because that was a good command prior to her arrival.

Wherever she goes will be the same result. She can’t help herself.
    Stop crying and do your jobs. I worked for her many years ago. Do your job and she wont say anything. Most of you lack work ethic, so do some traffic, look for one 13p and write a few good reports and she will never say anything.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast