Grenier - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Grenier

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    True all the way, a matter of public record. Look it up. This is exactly what he did. All the while he has everyone believing he’s some kind of a good guy mentor or whatever.
    On the bright side, if a snitch rat phuc like that can rehab his reputation and everyone can get amnesia and pretend he’s a decent person, there is hope for anyone.
    So stop hating on the females with all these scum males walking around with gold badges acting like they’re good people. He’s not alone. Everyone at the top of this organization is a lowlife for one reason or another. Ask anyone who’s been around for 20-plus.
    More BS. That’s your spin on the story. He was cleared and is an exceptional administrator and instructor. Does he bang a few chicks…yup. Big deal…most of them are no different than the large group of well known departnent W H O R E S we have here.

Unregistered
    More BS. That’s your spin on the story. He was cleared and is an exceptional administrator and instructor. Does he bang a few chicks…yup. Big deal…most of them are no different than the large group of well known departnent W H O R E S we have here.
    That is not spin. Maybe you’ve been around MA’s spin too long. Just read it and weep. Read it on its own merits. Don’t take my or anyone else’s, especially MA’s word on it. Ask around and you’ll easily find the public record of this investigation.
    He may be an exceptional example of all these things you mention. But if you thought really highly of someone and then you found out something about them, something in their past, that made you question the core tenets of that person’s character, it could change your overall view on that person. Right?
    Add to that the way he did his REAL wife and family and added to the misery of another super young officer and weighed her down with his stupidity, and what you have is an example of a very sick individual who does it all behind a very friendly smile. Trust someone like that at your own risk. He doesn’t care about anyone. Like, nobody. These days I just mind my business and shake the hands and wait till the day I’m out of here. It’s just funny hearing someone like that lecture anyone on ethics or proper policing. ha!! Gimme a break.

Unregistered
    That is not spin. Maybe you’ve been around MA’s spin too long. Just read it and weep. Read it on its own merits. Don’t take my or anyone else’s, especially MA’s word on it. Ask around and you’ll easily find the public record of this investigation.
    He may be an exceptional example of all these things you mention. But if you thought really highly of someone and then you found out something about them, something in their past, that made you question the core tenets of that person’s character, it could change your overall view on that person. Right?
    Add to that the way he did his REAL wife and family and added to the misery of another super young officer and weighed her down with his stupidity, and what you have is an example of a very sick individual who does it all behind a very friendly smile. Trust someone like that at your own risk. He doesn’t care about anyone. Like, nobody. These days I just mind my business and shake the hands and wait till the day I’m out of here. It’s just funny hearing someone like that lecture anyone on ethics or proper policing. ha!! Gimme a break.
    The investigation cleared him and you seem to miss that point, perhaps out of convenience? As far as his first wife and family, do know them, and it’s none of our business; however, if you’re insinuating to someone having affairs or sleeping with a co-worker, this place is the Mecca with no shortage of W H O R E S.
    The most recent ex-wife owns whatever decisions she made and has demonstrated she’s a big girl, who knows how to work a crotch or two, so she didn’t need an “instructor” to help her.

Unregistered

He li scum

Oh no worries we have enough supervisors full of gas to last us years of plenty of hot air so no thanks

Unregistered
    The investigation cleared him and you seem to miss that point, perhaps out of convenience? As far as his first wife and family, do know them, and it’s none of our business; however, if you’re insinuating to someone having affairs or sleeping with a co-worker, this place is the Mecca with no shortage of W H O R E S.
    The most recent ex-wife owns whatever decisions she made and has demonstrated she’s a big girl, who knows how to work a crotch or two, so she didn’t need an “instructor” to help her.
    Cleared him after he agreed to cooperate with the investigation and provide testimony which sent his partner to prison. It’s called being a witness for the state. Anyways. Not saying that some of you wouldn’t throw someone under the bus to save your own ass, far from it. But he wasn’t technically “cleared”. Getting a conviction on his partner was the endgame and he took care of that. They put the squeeze on him. End of story. Ever since, with his fully rehabilitated image, he preys on whatever weak-minded-daddy-issues female is a available.
    And you’re right, some of these females make it easy for guys like this, they want that approval and that “love.” It’s kind of pathetic and predatory.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456