Take home vehicles - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Car now thank you
    Critical Intervention Services has an assigned vehicle program. You should apply, they may pick you up with all of your security experience.

Unregistered
    Critical Intervention Services has an assigned vehicle program. You should apply, they may pick you up with all of your security experience.
    I would apply but I really don’t want to out do your stepsister! She is really making a difference if you know what I mean!

Unregistered
    I would apply but I really don’t want to out do your stepsister! She is really making a difference if you know what I mean!
    No I really don’t know what you mean, you f***ing child. How about you grow a real set of **** and balls and apply to a real police department. Otherwise stop b****ing on a anonymous public website about your personal employment problems. F***ing children…

Unregistered
    No I really don’t know what you mean, you f***ing child. How about you grow a real set of **** and balls and apply to a real police department. Otherwise stop b****ing on a anonymous public website about your personal employment problems. F***ing children…
    Well she got mad.

Unregistered
    Relax I'd bang Bailey before your step sister. If you know what I mean.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12