Doobie’s Disorderly Drunken Dumb Day in Doral

Unregistered

Doobie’s Disorderly Drunken Dumb Day in Doral

Unregistered
    During the scuffle, the video shows Guevara handcuffed on the ground while shouting “BLM motherfu--er,” and “Black lives matter!”

How dare you, Doobie. You’re a damn disgrace! To see you lying on the ground, knowingly, aggressively and physically bracing, tencing, punching and kicking police officers, resisting their efforts to control you and ignoring their lawful commands (those are the elements of Resisting Officer w/ Violence) is just unacceptable. Do you know how many Blacks have been beaten, tasered, pepper sprayed, choked, arrested and even killed for far less? Do you know how many of our children are treated differently for the same or less? Do you know our history? Are you that oblivious to our plight? You’re heard screaming obscenities with an added “woo-hoo” and thinking this is just fun, enjoying a white or female privilege, while all I can think of is how many of our people screamed, “I can’t breath” or “please don’t kill me.”
    You crossed the line of decency so many times that night but here, it’s obvious where you’re heart and soul are. I have NO RESPECT for you!
    Chief Lopez, you can’t allow this to stay here. She and her actions are detrimental to our people’s plight and fight! She MUST be FIRED and Doral Police and the State Attorney should review this case and charge her.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    During the scuffle, the video shows Guevara handcuffed on the ground while shouting “BLM motherfu--er,” and “Black lives matter!”

How dare you, Doobie. You’re a damn disgrace! To see you lying on the ground, knowingly, aggressively and physically bracing, tencing, punching and kicking police officers, resisting their efforts to control you and ignoring their lawful commands (those are the elements of Resisting Officer w/ Violence) is just unacceptable. Do you know how many Blacks have been beaten, tasered, pepper sprayed, choked, arrested and even killed for far less? Do you know how many of our children are treated differently for the same or less? Do you know our history? Are you that oblivious to our plight? You’re heard screaming obscenities with an added “woo-hoo” and thinking this is just fun, enjoying a white or female privilege, while all I can think of is how many of our people screamed, “I can’t breath” or “please don’t kill me.”
    You crossed the line of decency so many times that night but here, it’s obvious where you’re heart and soul are. I have NO RESPECT for you!
    Chief Lopez, you can’t allow this to stay here. She and her actions are detrimental to our people’s plight and fight! She MUST be FIRED and Doral Police and the State Attorney should review this case and charge her.
    Oh please. Cry me a river. You're so dramatic.

Unregistered
    Sgt. Doobie learned from the best!

https://youtu.be/tPOpYGIAwYg

Unregistered
    Just checking were there any incidents for our two drunks? Long weekend

Unregistered
    sad they are around children and suppose to set an example, they do need to get fired.

Unregistered
    Tuesday morning check in for the two drunk t r a m p s. any incidents to report? 39? DUI? Weapons confiscated? Fights? Push ups in bars?

Unregistered
    Tuesday morning check in for the two drunk t r a m p s. any incidents to report? 39? DUI? Weapons confiscated? Fights? Push ups in bars?
    Tuesday checkin for roxy. Give the Herps to any more PRT guys? Still think banging a detective is a good career move? Still looking like a tranny?

Unregistered

Hee haw

Alright .....now youre beatimg a dead horse