Diggity Diggs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diggity Diggs

Unregistered

Diggity Diggs

Looks like Columbus didn't like the whole using the city credit card how you please.

Unregistered
    Too bad him and “car 2” could have shared a cake

Unregistered
    I guess Sgt. Garrett will never get promoted.

Unregistered
    Maybe she can take “car 2’s” place

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like Columbus didn't like the whole using the city credit card how you please.
    Look forward to DIGGS signing his third contract..Car-2 is DEPUTY CHIEF MEYERS

Unregistered
    Now I feel bad for DD. He was practicing so hard for his 'STOMP THE YARD/POPEYE" march and dance for his going away ceremony. Can the city get a refund from the Luminary where the chief used the city credit card to book the space for his party? As far as JG, i don't have all day to list her nonsense.

Unregistered

Could you really see Digggity Dawg bumpin it out like dis

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now I feel bad for DD. He was practicing so hard for his 'STOMP THE YARD/POPEYE" march and dance for his going away ceremony. Can the city get a refund from the Luminary where the chief used the city credit card to book the space for his party? As far as JG, i don't have all day to list her nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUOpNa4X_Xo

Unregistered
    I ran into Diggzy yesterday in Publix. He had nothing in his cart but spinach. He is going to perform the "Popeye March" somewhere!

Unregistered
    Looks like there’s a special meeting today at 4pm to extend his contract. Yay. By the time next year everyone will be a specialty unit no more patrol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast