Doobie Drunken & Disorderly in Doral - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Florida Statute 790 addresses a wide range of issues surrounding the carriage, possession and use of a firearm - while under the influence of alcohol, etc.
    Both of these drunks exercised incredibly poor judgement and likely violated state law, department policy and school board rule.
    The chief needs to fire both of them. Drunk dubraska for the obvious (she should have been arrested) and Drunk grenier for probationary reasons and banging the Major.
    You’re obviously a complete total moron that should probably go sit in on one of your elementary school classes. If you happen to be working a middle school or high school I highly suggest you ask for a transfer to an elementary school so you can take a couple refresher reading lessons you illiterate fuktard! READ THE STATUTE! It’s morons like you that get cases tossed at the SAOs office on the daily. By the way SAO stands for state attorneys office which I’m sure you’ve never even seen before your entire life! Here let me quote the statute for you since you probably don’t even know how to do that:

(1) As used in ss. 790.151-790.157, to “use a firearm” means to discharge a firearm or to have a firearm readily accessible for immediate discharge.
    (2) For the purposes of this section, “readily accessible for immediate discharge” means LOADED AND IN THE PERSON’S HAND.
    (3) It is unlawful and punishable as provided in subsection (4) for any person who is under the influence of alcoholic beverages, any chemical substance set forth in s. 877.111, or any substance controlled under chapter 893, when affected to the extent that his or her normal faculties are impaired, TO USE a firearm in this state.
    (4) Any person who violates subsection (3) commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
    (5) This section does not apply to persons exercising lawful self-defense or defense of one’s property.
    History.—s. 1, ch. 91-84; s. 1210, ch. 97-102.

Just in case you’re too ignorant, dense to understand I capitalized the keywords for you. Either that or you’re just a fukin straight up hater. And by the way this is a misdemeanor for all you other morons that keep tossing around the word felony.

Unregistered
    Is it illegal to be in possession of a firearm while impaired?
    Read the statute that was just quoted

Unregistered
    You’re obviously a complete total moron that should probably go sit in on one of your elementary school classes. If you happen to be working a middle school or high school I highly suggest you ask for a transfer to an elementary school so you can take a couple refresher reading lessons you illiterate fuktard! READ THE STATUTE! It’s morons like you that get cases tossed at the SAOs office on the daily. By the way SAO stands for state attorneys office which I’m sure you’ve never even seen before your entire life! Here let me quote the statute for you since you probably don’t even know how to do that:

(1) As used in ss. 790.151-790.157, to “use a firearm” means to discharge a firearm or to have a firearm readily accessible for immediate discharge.
    (2) For the purposes of this section, “readily accessible for immediate discharge” means LOADED AND IN THE PERSON’S HAND.
    (3) It is unlawful and punishable as provided in subsection (4) for any person who is under the influence of alcoholic beverages, any chemical substance set forth in s. 877.111, or any substance controlled under chapter 893, when affected to the extent that his or her normal faculties are impaired, TO USE a firearm in this state.
    (4) Any person who violates subsection (3) commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
    (5) This section does not apply to persons exercising lawful self-defense or defense of one’s property.
    History.—s. 1, ch. 91-84; s. 1210, ch. 97-102.

Just in case you’re too ignorant, dense to understand I capitalized the keywords for you. Either that or you’re just a fukin straight up hater. And by the way this is a misdemeanor for all you other morons that keep tossing around the word felony.
    Thanks. I’m sure your 40 hours of Legal in our BLE Academy makes you an expert. I believe that’s why the poster said use, “incredibly poor judgement likely violated”.....
    Nevertheless, since you’re a cut-and-paste legal beagle, and like to quotes statutes, why implying others are haters, dense and ignorant; please provide the following statutes and definitions in cut-and-paste format:
    a) Resisting Officer with Violence
    b) Battery on a Law Enforcement Official
    c) Disorderly Conduct
    Now ask yourself as you view the video if this pig’s conduct could amount to there being probable cause to effectuate an arrest for any of the aforementioned offenses.
    We could also break down school board rules and department policies, in the same manner, if you’d like.

Unregistered
    Who was the one that picked the drunkies up? Could it have been the Major that’s banging drunkie #2? Isn’t she still on probation? If so, did he report the incident 🤔 The truth and consequences need to be examined.
    The other department whore Alyssa Diaz picked them up.

Unregistered
    The other department whore Alyssa Diaz picked them up.
    But she doesn’t like Drunkaska to begin with. Why out of all the people she knows did she have to pick her up…. Let me guess that was Griener idea to call Alyssa and have her show up and see the girl she hates at her lowest point? 🤔 something doesn’t smell right! They were all probably in on it and they slipped something in DRUNKIES CUP.

Plot thickens…..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345