Doobie Drunken & Disorderly in Doral - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Guevara is seen and heard on video making several incoherent statements to officers, including, “Motherfu--er I need my motherfu--in’ drugs.”

A quote from our stupid drunken idiotic sergeant. Take note, this will be brought to light. What an embarrassment and piece of trash.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guevara is seen and heard on video making several incoherent statements to officers, including, “Motherfu--er I need my motherfu--in’ drugs.”

A quote from our stupid drunken idiotic sergeant. Take note, this will be brought to light. What an embarrassment and piece of trash.
    Sorry no way QRU and not cool. She shoulda got 39.

Unregistered
    Just checking in Drunky, did you go out last night? Get drunk, again? Get 39? Did you curse out any LEOs? Disrupt any restaurants? Did you act like a pig in public?

Unregistered
    So this dumb drunk was actually crowned “Ms. Sunset Place” in 2009? What a fallacy and delusion. She replaced the 👑 for a 🥃 and showed what and who she really is, Ms. School Board S K A N K.
    You should never be permitted to put on another police uniform, here, or anywhere else. You demonstrated how you feel about those who serve and wear it, when you disrespected, cursed, kicked, and punched at them.

Unregistered
    So this dumb drunk was actually crowned “Ms. Sunset Place” in 2009? What a fallacy and delusion. She replaced the 👑 for a 🥃 and showed what and who she really is, Ms. School Board S K A N K.
    You should never be permitted to put on another police uniform, here, or anywhere else. You demonstrated how you feel about those who serve and wear it, when you disrespected, cursed, kicked, and punched at them.
    You've never said anything you didn't mean while drunk? Alcohol impairs your ability and judgement. She obviously doesn't have malice toward LEOs since she's been one 9 years. Chill out. Grenier on the other hand should have lost her job already. Less than a month left of probation. To steal roxys quote, "Fire her chief!"

Unregistered
    When you are messing with the Major who fires trainees, why would she lose her job over this. That would be really bad bed talk.

Unregistered
    She’s a cooked goose. Fired and deservingly so.

Unregistered
    Any incidents to report, Drunky? Just checking on you and your drunk friend.

Unregistered
    Any incidents to report, Drunky? Just checking on you and your drunk friend.
    Any 🍆🍆🍆 to suck roxy? Banging a Detective isn't high enough to even get out of a speeding ticket.

Unregistered
    She's too cute for discipline. Letter of counseling will be in order. An ugly white male cop like me would be fired on the spot. She just earned 10 points on her next promotional exam with that escapade.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast