Doobie Drunken & Disorderly in Doral - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Omg roxy please fkk off with your bullsht. The only disgusting pig is your daffy duck looking beak ass face. Go back to wrecking relationships
    Fire Drinkbraska

Unregistered
    Fire Drinkbraska
    Eat 💩💩 roxy

Unregistered
    Eat 💩💩 roxy
    I’ll eat out tonight, maybe at Heavens Mykonos in Doral...oops, sorry you stupid a*s drunk, you aren’t allowed there and have a trespass warning.
    Muah 💋

Unregistered
    Below, is a quote from an employee at the restaurant where Dumbraska the Drunkard caused chaos, according to the WSVN news story:

“They started acting really weird, like really, really drunk,” said the employee. “We’ve been asking them for like one hour and half to pay the check.”

“We don’t want them here anymore. We want them out,” said another employee.

What a classless piece of trash.

Unregistered
    Oh my I saw the video, if a police officer is drunk and disorderly and has to be handcuffed, then says she's a cop, then is drunk and her firearm is confiscated? A black citizen would have been dragged out of their and thrown in county jail.
    And worse, the media says it's two school police officers. The newly written SOP for discipline clearly says that any conduct which bring shame on the department is a violation. Something tells me though these white chick's got off for being white and Cuban. Cops would have tasered or shot them if they were black. Thus has got to be a headache for the chief and superintendent. That's what you get when you hire kids.

Bro that race card is so outplayed already. I literally lost you after “if they black”. An extreme majority of the violent crimes are black on black so as expected officers responses are going to be met with the equal force (sadly they have to make a split second decision) “live or die” I chose to live. Police response to that type of violence is never going to change so till then 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

Unregistered
    Below, is a quote from an employee at the restaurant where Dumbraska the Drunkard caused chaos, according to the WSVN news story:

“They started acting really weird, like really, really drunk,” said the employee. “We’ve been asking them for like one hour and half to pay the check.”

“We don’t want them here anymore. We want them out,” said another employee.

What a classless piece of trash.
    You're a classless piece of trash if all you do is talk trash on here. Get that tiny **** energy out of here

Unregistered
    I’ll eat out tonight, maybe at Heavens Mykonos in Doral...oops, sorry you stupid a*s drunk, you aren’t allowed there and have a trespass warning.
    Muah 💋
    The only thing you're eating out tonight roxy is that detectives arsehole

Unregistered
    Your vulgarity and insults are fitting, considering you support that stupid drunk. She’s an animal, is unfit for duty and should not be near children and the School Board, Superintendent and our Chief will be notified.

Unregistered
    Your vulgarity and insults are fitting, considering you support that stupid drunk. She’s an animal, is unfit for duty and should not be near children and the School Board, Superintendent and our Chief will be notified.
    But coming up here and making jokes and calling her names is helpful too, not to mention the 50 "fire her chief" comments like he's really going to ask some plastic ass hoe their opinion on the situation. It must be hard being this stupid. I'll pray for you.

Unregistered
    But coming up here and making jokes and calling her names is helpful too, not to mention the 50 "fire her chief" comments like he's really going to ask some plastic ass hoe their opinion on the situation. It must be hard being this stupid. I'll pray for you.
    51...fire her, Chief! She’s an embarrassment and disgrace. Doral Police totally screwed the case up. It’s time to make things right...fire her!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast