Doobie Drunken & Disorderly in Doral
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Doobie Drunken & Disorderly in Doral

This filthy disgusting pig is unfit for duty. She MUST be fired Chief Lopez!

https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-da...al-restaurant/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This filthy disgusting pig is unfit for duty. She MUST be fired Chief Lopez!

https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-da...al-restaurant/
    Don’t be so quick to pass judgement. I’m sure you would want another chance if you ****ed up. Remember when you point a finger at someone, you have 3 pointed right back at you.

I’m sure you get a hard on when you see someone hit rock bottom. Even officers mess up. Haven’t you? I’m sure you have done or said things that if caught on camera would get you fired. So count your lucky stars and learn from this. Everyone should learn from this.

We have a job that is constantly in the public’s eye. People are quick to pat you on the back and stab you as well.

Unregistered

Drunken disorderly

Oh my I saw the video, if a police officer is drunk and disorderly and has to be handcuffed, then says she's a cop, then is drunk and her firearm is confiscated? A black citizen would have been dragged out of their and thrown in county jail.
    And worse, the media says it's two school police officers. The newly written SOP for discipline clearly says that any conduct which bring shame on the department is a violation. Something tells me though these white chick's got off for being white and Cuban. Cops would have tasered or shot them if they were black. Thus has got to be a headache for the chief and superintendent. That's what you get when you hire kids.

Unregistered
    Don’t be so quick to pass judgement. I’m sure you would want another chance if you ****ed up. Remember when you point a finger at someone, you have 3 pointed right back at you.

I’m sure you get a hard on when you see someone hit rock bottom. Even officers mess up. Haven’t you? I’m sure you have done or said things that if caught on camera would get you fired. So count your lucky stars and learn from this. Everyone should learn from this.

We have a job that is constantly in the public’s eye. People are quick to pat you on the back and stab you as well.
    Nice attempt to pull at the heartstrings, but it falls on deaf ears.
    Historically, and more so today, too many civilians are arrested and charged with felonies (Battery on a Law Enforcement Official, Resisting Arrest w/ Violence) and misdemeanors (Disorderly Conduct, Possession of a Firearm while Intoxicated) and have their lives and careers ruined.
    That doesn’t even take into account the number of civilians who are tasered, struck with batons, pepper sprayed, choked and even killed for lesser offenses.
    Both of these idiots were inebriated to the point they couldn’t stand or speak. They both had unholstered firearms in their purses, immediately accessible, while drunk.
    Drunkbraska should have been arrested and still should be, but this is yet another incident of police misconduct and cover up. The Doral Chief is an idiot and he’s trying to justify his officer’s mishandling of the case. Drunkbraska went to the academy with the responding units. She’s not being repped by Fat Slob Palacio; instead, by a retired MDPD attorney clown, who is pro cop but likely made hundreds of arrests for far less.
    The intake State Attorney is a deadbeat who’s not stepped foot into a courtroom in decades and was forced to step down from a Board she served on for not bringing charges against a Hialeah cop, now facing federal charges.
    This entire event involves layers of incompetence, stupidity, corruption and everything that’s bad about our profession.
    Chief Lopez can fix it and fire her and we should hold him accountable to do the right thing since no one else did.

Unregistered
    Oh my I saw the video, if a police officer is drunk and disorderly and has to be handcuffed, then says she's a cop, then is drunk and her firearm is confiscated? A black citizen would have been dragged out of their and thrown in county jail.
    And worse, the media says it's two school police officers. The newly written SOP for discipline clearly says that any conduct which bring shame on the department is a violation. Something tells me though these white chick's got off for being white and Cuban. Cops would have tasered or shot them if they were black. Thus has got to be a headache for the chief and superintendent. That's what you get when you hire kids.
    Very well stated. You are correct

Unregistered
    Historically, and more so today, too many civilians are arrested and charged with felonies (Battery on a Law Enforcement Official, Resisting Arrest w/ Violence) and misdemeanors (Disorderly Conduct, Possession of a Firearm while Intoxicated) and have their lives and careers ruined.
    That doesn’t even take into account the number of civilians who are tasered, struck with batons, pepper sprayed, choked and even killed for lesser offenses.
    Both of these idiots were inebriated to the point they couldn’t stand or speak. They both had unholstered firearms in their purses, immediately accessible, while drunk.
    Drunkbraska should have been arrested and still should be, but this is yet another incident of police misconduct and cover up. The Doral Chief is an idiot and he’s trying to justify his officer’s mishandling of the case. Drunkbraska went to the academy with the responding units. She’s not being repped by Fat Slob Palacio; instead, by a retired MDPD attorney clown, who is pro cop but likely made hundreds of arrests for far less.
    The intake State Attorney is a deadbeat who’s not stepped foot into a courtroom in decades and was forced to step down from a Board she served on for not bringing charges against a Hialeah cop, now facing federal charges.
    This entire event involves layers of incompetence, stupidity, corruption and everything that’s bad about our profession.
    Chief Lopez can fix it and fire her and we should hold him accountable to do the right thing since no one else did.
    This post pretty much sums it all up! 💯

Unregistered
    STFU! You all have too much time on your hands. Than again, nothing is going on at the schools. Go back to your security job.

Unregistered
    She is an embarrassment to all of us!

Unregistered
    Letter to be sent to the School Board and Supt. asking that she be terminated. She’s a disgusting drunken pig!

Unregistered
    Letter to be sent to the School Board and Supt. asking that she be terminated. She’s a disgusting drunken pig!
    Omg roxy please fkk off with your bullsht. The only disgusting pig is your daffy duck looking beak ass face. Go back to wrecking relationships

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast