Sheriff Neglects Employees Pay - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. Tune into the minutes posted from yesterday’s first Budget BOCC meeting. First and foremost thank you Sheriff for fighting for us. Anyone who wants to cry about his pay study, listen to those minutes, the sheriff is fighting, for you, for me and for our LCSO family. How Commissioner Mann keeps getting re-elected is beyond me. He’s a cop hater and an excuse maker. Sheriff call this asswipe and school his ass on what compression pay is because apparently he’s too stupid to understand from his colleagues. What a piece of s$&t.
    Suppressed the Sheriff was able to speak without a teleprompter. The Commissioners look at him as a joke. they know he is a joke; however, yes this is a step in the right direction for once. Just hope once the money comes in he does not continue with the wasted spending like he did in the past and puts the money in our pockets.

Unregistered
    BOCC meeting suggested that 10% of employees would not receive a salary increase, who will it be?

Unregistered
    BOCC meeting suggested that 10% of employees would not receive a salary increase, who will it be?
    Everyone will get a raise. Commander’s and above just won’t be announced. I wish they would claustrophobic tell us what it will be. Waiting 3 more months is gonna drive people stir crazy

Unregistered

Dead Thread

Like most threads on here it looks like this one is dead after the the constant useless banter and bellyaching is shown to be nothing than that. THIS Sheriff is doing what no other sheriff here has ever done. He's taken major steps to fix the pay scale for the deputies. He not only talks the talk but walks the walk and backs up his words with action. If your not happy after what this sheriff has done you never will be.

Unregistered

Thank you Sheriff Marceno for doing what you say

Like most threads on here it looks like this one is dead after the the constant useless banter and bellyaching is shown to be nothing than that. THIS Sheriff is doing what no other sheriff here has ever done. He's taken major steps to fix the pay scale for the deputies. He not only talks the talk but walks the walk and backs up his words with action. If your not happy after what this sheriff has done you never will be.
    One day all the hucklebuck billy bob white is right backwards dip chewing chumps consisting mostly of a very small number of current and former disgruntled employees who swear everyone who got promoted instead of them must've given money or offered fallacious gifts or have a pro company attitude. It never changes and neither will they. Luckily there's fewer and fewer as it's hard to attack a sheriff who makes positive changes for the agency and does what he says he's going to do. Hopefully you poor misguided negative minority, which we all KNOW who you are, will find some peace and solace eventually.

Unregistered
    One day all the hucklebuck billy bob white is right backwards dip chewing chumps consisting mostly of a very small number of current and former disgruntled employees who swear everyone who got promoted instead of them must've given money or offered fallacious gifts or have a pro company attitude. It never changes and neither will they. Luckily there's fewer and fewer as it's hard to attack a sheriff who makes positive changes for the agency and does what he says he's going to do. Hopefully you poor misguided negative minority, which we all KNOW who you are, will find some peace and solace eventually.
    I'm not disgruntled and I enjoy working here. I don't care if I don't ever get another promotion. I'm happy with my career in the success, however the sheriff is a corrupt crooked politician just like all the others.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234