Mandatory Vaccines

Unregistered

Mandatory Vaccines

it's time for everyone to be vaccinated. there is no excuse to not get the vaccine even if you already had covid. you should have to show proof to even come to work and it's ridiculous the command hasn't mandated this yet

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    it's time for everyone to be vaccinated. there is no excuse to not get the vaccine even if you already had covid. you should have to show proof to even come to work and it's ridiculous the command hasn't mandated this yet
    I don’t think Americans should have rights either.

Go Biden!

Unregistered
    I don’t think Americans should have rights either.

Go Biden!
    at least orange man is gone love this free money I bought a new couch

Unregistered
    Go- charge workers! The mask mandates have been lifted as of 06/01. No more masks....Start writing some citations! Give me traffic stop activity! What a total douchebag this guy is.

Unregistered
    Black lives matter!, Yes, get out there and start writing some tickets on the vehicles you can find. Ones that are broken down and need repair, and the smell of marijuana smoked.... to survive what you have and they do not. The poor people and students that have shitty cars. Get them..., and put them even down further in the hole.

Unregistered
    at least orange man is gone love this free money I bought a new couch
    Bought a new bed with the check he sent me. At least this guy is trying to get the economy going, heck ya! Never seen a President that actually gave money back to the U.S. citizens in stead of giving it all away to support other foreign countries.
    Biden -Harris for me...!

Unregistered
    Go- charge workers! The mask mandates have been lifted as of 06/01. No more masks....Start writing some citations! Give me traffic stop activity! What a total douchebag this guy is.
    The nerve... having to actually work. When will we find time to cry and moan like little *****es. I mean you pay us, and you expect something in return.

Unregistered
    Bought a new bed with the check he sent me. At least this guy is trying to get the economy going, heck ya! Never seen a President that actually gave money back to the U.S. citizens in stead of giving it all away to support other foreign countries.
    Biden -Harris for me...!
    No one tell this woman about the other parts of the bill. Let her be happy in her bubble.

Unregistered
    Biden -Harris for me...!
    Fools blinded and bought off by free money. Its all going to come around and bite the working taxpayer.

Unregistered
    Fools blinded and bought off by free money. Its all going to come around and bite the working taxpayer.
    They say the kids of the future generations will pay for it all. I don't have kids, so it is on others not me.