Why did you become a campus police officer?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Why did you become a campus police officer?

I actually enjoy this job! The reaction you get when help a student or staff member just warms my heart!

Let’s stop the negativity on this site and spread some love!

Go bulls!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I actually enjoy this job! The reaction you get when help a student or staff member just warms my heart!

Let’s stop the negativity on this site and spread some love!

Go bulls!
    Well that's Bullshit

Unregistered
    Well that's Bullshit
    hehehe get it? cause it's got the word bull in it

Unregistered

Helping young people

Thank you to the poster! Your job is to help people, not to get off on low level marijuana possession and dui (where the kid lives a block away)! Do you really feel good giving a kid a criminal record instead of counseling him or her on the right path? You need to look into your own childhood and reexamine your life. I and many others will 🙏 for you!

Unregistered
    I can tell you from experience, every person out of the academy applied here first and probably got rejected. When you do get hired by another agency, they will ask you that- "how did you get hired their, I applied there and got rejected?" How did you get hired there?

A lot of things have changed since then and they are desperate to hire officers. No one wants to be a police officer anymore due to the political environment the country is going through.

An officer has to be respected or feared. Once you have lost both of these, you are dealing with an animal. These kids today are raised up with no discipline from grade school on up. When they encounter an officer that tells them to- stop, and they say f' off, and walk away and then wonder why they were tackled or even shot for pointing a gun at a police officer, they can't understand.

Unregistered
    Thank you to the poster! Your job is to help people, not to get off on low level marijuana possession and dui (where the kid lives a block away)! Do you really feel good giving a kid a criminal record instead of counseling him or her on the right path? You need to look into your own childhood and reexamine your life. I and many others will 🙏 for you!
    Thank God they’re not dealing with the real police, they might beat their azz into reality. An DUI 18 YO can kill a family, just like an 80 YO. GFYS puzzy, I’ll take your baby to jail if he comes to my campus drunk and behind the wheel. Go Bulls *****ez🦧🍉🦴

Unregistered
    Warms my heart every time I take one of these students to jail.

Unregistered

Campus security

You are a campus security officer with arrest powers and your insecurity is very obvious.

Unregistered

So sad

Hopefully campus security/police can find a way to help people instead of enjoying taking a kid to jail.

Unregistered

Campus Cops

It’s probably better to let HCSO take over so overly aggressive insecure campus cops looking to improve stats and lock up kids don’t take over!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast