I'm in in 2024 - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: I'm in in 2024

SeanJ
    Well, I was warned this board was a haven for trolls and malcontents but I figured I would reach out to you all. Instead of optimism and enthusiasm, I get get personal attacks and insults about my wife. To those who have reached out to me personally, I thank you and your questions and suggestions are noted and will not be forgotten. To anyone else who has the intestinal fortitude to contact me directly and spew such vitriol face to face, I look forward to it.

Be safe out there!

Unregistered
    We have been played by a troll because the OP is not SJ.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have been played by a troll because the OP is not SJ.
    Everyone knew it was a joke.

SeanJ
    I was warned by important people that this board was a haven for trolls and malcontents. The accusatory responses I have received has validated that point. For those that have bee supportive and contacted me, your ideas and suggestions will be considered and most importantly, your loyalty will be rewarded.

For those that like hiding behind a keyboard and making derogatory personal comments about my wife and I, I suggest you contact me directly and we can meet face to face and settle whatever needs settling. I look forward to hearing from you.

Stay safe out there!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanJ View Post
    Well, I was warned this board was a haven for trolls and malcontents but I figured I would reach out to you all. Instead of optimism and enthusiasm, I get get personal attacks and insults about my wife. To those who have reached out to me personally, I thank you and your questions and suggestions are noted and will not be forgotten. To anyone else who has the intestinal fortitude to contact me directly and spew such vitriol face to face, I look forward to it.

Be safe out there!
    If you were really SJ (but you are not) I'd tell you that you are just another corrupt, destructive has been to your face and there is nothing you could do about it except try to deny it.

Unregistered
    Shit. I hope I'm not too late to the roast. I brought marshmallows. 👀

Unregistered
    Drugs are the dirty secret no one is talking about But for the record the new leadership in SND has it back on track. Its still not going to fully address the problem but at least the captain is awake and the Lt. Isnt afraid to execute search warrants.
    Don't trust the captain. He talks big but will stab you in the back and shift blame. He is a lap dog to the "command" staff.

SeanJ
    Don't trust the captain. He talks big but will stab you in the back and shift blame. He is a lap dog to the "command" staff.
    Not true! RC is part of my inner circle and is 100% dedicated to the PCSO. More of you should try to be like him. I will be making my official declaration about 2024 coming up, stay tuned!

Be safe out there!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanJ View Post
    Not true! RC is part of my inner circle and is 100% dedicated to the PCSO. More of you should try to be like him. I will be making my official declaration about 2024 coming up, stay tuned!

Be safe out there!
    In that case RC is definitely not to be trusted since he is associated with you.

Unregistered
    Jeff Fresh, is that you running for Sheriff? Idiot.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast