I'm in in 2024 - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in in 2024

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So does this forum, but here we are. 🤭
    This forum is the enema because it exposes what's wrong with the agency.

Unregistered
    F*** you James is going to win I want to smoke crake and have relationship with ladyboys

Unregistered
    F*** you James is going to win I want to smoke crake and have relationship with ladyboys
    And drive dumb boat cars around vote James

Unregistered
    So does this forum, but here we are. 🤭
    If you want to read some good, polished BS with good grammar and spelling, check out "Ask the Executive Staff" on SONET. They have mastered the art of telling you to F off professionally so you barely feel insulted.

Unregistered
    It would make sense for SJ to run cause his son and 2 nephews all work for the agency so nothing would change just new pawns to move.

Unregistered
    It would make sense for SJ to run cause his son and 2 nephews all work for the agency so nothing would change just new pawns to move.
    That's true so they can be on the promotional ultra fast track with SJ as sheriff. No conflict of interest there, no favoritism, no nepotism.

How about limiting each sheriff to two term limits and end double dipping?

Unregistered
    Bingo. "I'll end nepotism". 😂 There are people's sons at this agency that shouldn't even work at mcdonalds let alone police work due to their anger, racism, criminal history and complete stupidity (looking at you MC), but daddy's here, so let's give em a job and eventual rank.

Unregistered

Chameleon

SJ picked up the nickname “The Chameleon” because he will say and do what ever it takes to promote himself. He has no loyalty to anyone or any thing. He only knows self-serving rhetoric. If he’s breathing, he’s lying. His actions have proven repeatedly that he does not have the fortitude, nor the integrity, to stand up for what’s right. His immoral character would further degrade the SO’s reputation if he became Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Can I please get an LBV to wear for my tiktok videos????

SeanJ
    I appreciate all the constructive communication and support I've received and I urge each and everyone of your to contact me directly with your concerns and suggestions. I take our talks very seriously and most importantly, confidential. I am in the process of compiling a list of like minded individuals who, I feel, will help me make positive and lasting changes.

Thanks for all the support and be safe!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast