I'm in in 2024 - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in in 2024

Unregistered
    You can’t be serious Sean Jowell! Do you need to be reminded how badly you treated people? How can you hold others accountable when you can’t even hold yourself accountable? Your lies, the way you covered things up and blamed others for your own wrong doings is disgusting. There is zero chance of you getting my vote! I am not much of a Bob fan but I’d vote for him over you again and again!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can’t be serious Sean Jowell! Do you need to be reminded how badly you treated people? How can you hold others accountable when you can’t even hold yourself accountable? Your lies, the way you covered things up and blamed others for your own wrong doings is disgusting. There is zero chance of you getting my vote! I am not much of a Bob fan but I’d vote for him over you again and again!
    That’s because your a Bob insider and think anything he does is great. I’m sure you have been rewarded kindly for your loyalty. Go SJ

Unregistered
    I am not an insider and I have not been rewarded for any kind of loyalty. When it comes to the administration it is quite opposite of being rewarded. Bob and Sean are the same to me. Neither are worth my vote! But Sean ruined careers and put people’s integrity in question and to me it’s unforgivable! How many people did you totally screw over to your so called friends! It’s a shame because you were so close with those you screwed over. Guess going to the 3rd floor got in your head and you forgot who you were.

Unregistered
    That’s because your a Bob insider and think anything he does is great. I’m sure you have been rewarded kindly for your loyalty. Go SJ
    No, not an insider. Not being rewarded for any kind of loyalty. Sean ruined careers and put people’s integrity in question. Neither Sean or Bob are worth my vote. Go ahead Sean since we all know you are reading this. Tell us all about all the people you screwed over. It’s unforgivable.

Unregistered
    Is this for real? Are you running as a Republican or Democrat? Do you have a website or social media?

Unregistered
    If this guy is the real SJ then I am Hillary Clinton.

Unregistered
    This agency badly needs an enema.

Unregistered
    This agency badly needs an enema.
    So does this forum, but here we are. 🤭

Unregistered
    I'd vote for Hillary. She's a tough beach! Just what we need.

Unregistered
    No meaningful improvement will ever take place in this agency. And we all know why.

There is not a single independent though here because everything is micromanaged and everyone answers to one man who decides everything. All the brass are content to keep their positions and/or advance, and kick up the decisions which have to be made to the next level. The brass' main concerns are building up their fat pensions and salaries with the least amount of risk, controversy and work. This is why nothing meaningful will ever change unless Car1 changes it.

As for Car1, aside from his massive ego and fanatical control, his main interest is protecting and advancing his political career. He could care less about the agency or the people who work here, except when it suits his political purposes. Everyone is expendable.

This is why the only possible solution is to replace Car1 with someone willing to come here and totally clean house, get rid of the dynasty relatives, the political hacks, the incompetent butt kissers, and the large campaign donors. Good luck finding that person. It would have to be an outsider because there is nobody in this agency above the rank of Lt. who is not tainted in some way and owes favors to a bunch of people who need to go.

So the only alternative is to suck it up, don't delude yourself thinking things might improve, keep a low profile and get your time in so you can retire in reasonably good health. Get out of here as soon as you can and never look back.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast