I'm in in 2024 - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in in 2024

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Bob any better????
    Anyone but Bob.

Unregistered
    If you want to end cronyism, start by getting rid of the Special Ops Captain. Never earned a damn thing and will ride his brothers coat tails all the way to car 2 or 3 one day.

Unregistered
    If you want to end cronyism, start by getting rid of the Special Ops Captain. Never earned a damn thing and will ride his brothers coat tails all the way to car 2 or 3 one day.
    This place LOVES match sets. Jail colonel and AID captain, match set. Special Ops captain and ILP manager, match set. Support services major and AID sergeant (idiot), match set. They are the debutants of the agency. But I’ll disagree on one. The Special Ops captain may have been promoted too soon, but he is a sharp guy and made his own mark. He doesn’t ride on coat tails.

Unregistered
    This place LOVES match sets. Jail colonel and AID captain, match set. Special Ops captain and ILP manager, match set. Support services major and AID sergeant (idiot), match set. They are the debutants of the agency. But I’ll disagree on one. The Special Ops captain may have been promoted too soon, but he is a sharp guy and made his own mark. He doesn’t ride on coat tails.
    There is one DC captain and a sergeant, both female. It's disgusting just imaging what is going on.

Unregistered
    Is Bob any better????
    Yes since you ask he is. Bob has done good things and you have to admit it. What do you want that you dont have. Wait I kno???????????????????????????????????? Silence. That’s what I thought.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    this place loves match sets. Jail colonel and aid captain, match set. Special ops captain and ilp manager, match set. Support services major and aid sergeant (idiot), match set. They are the debutants of the agency. But i’ll disagree on one. The special ops captain may have been promoted too soon, but he is a sharp guy and made his own mark. He doesn’t ride on coat tails.
    only one thing to say you’re jealous!!!!!!!! Jealousy is bad karma!!!!

Unregistered
    only one thing to say you’re jealous!!!!!!!! Jealousy is bad karma!!!!
    Let’s go SJ time to flush the entire command staff.

SeanJ
    I'll stop all the unprofessionalism and hold everyone responsible equally. I know some are skeptical or even afraid of repercussions but if anyone wants to contact me directly, please do. Due to the amount of trolls on this site that are not LEO, you can find my contact information on SONET.

Unregistered
    Yes since you ask he is. Bob has done good things and you have to admit it. What do you want that you dont have. Wait I kno???????????????????????????????????? Silence. That’s what I thought.
    There is only one thing that Bob has done which has some benefit - he changed the uniform.

Everything else has gone downhill since he took over.

Unregistered
    LBVs! 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast