I'm in in 2024
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in in 2024

SeanJ

I'm in in 2024

I know a lot of people thought I would be back double dipping. I have decided to focus on the future and that future is running for Pinellas County Sheriff in 2024. I will end the cronyism, nepotism and favoritism. I will reward hard work and base promotions on merit and not personal relationships. Deputies will have more support and be allowed to do their jobs again. I will reinstitute the Warrants section, do away with Court Processing as it stands and only have Deputies do what is required by State Statute. I will bring back the Vice Unit and get the Narcotics Unit back on track.

The Community Policing Units will be downsized and will begin answering calls as they should have all along. The deadwood will be culled from all units and everyone will be held to the same standard.

Currently, the Administration feels we do not have a gang or drug problem in this County and we all know this is not true. I have been working diligently, since I retired, with many concerned groups and organizations throughout the County and I have their full backing and support with the plans I intend to implement.

I ask that you all remain focused and be patient. Do your job as best you can and know that there is always a place for hard workers at the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office once I am elected and take office.

Thank you all and be safe out there!

Unregistered
    You got my vote based off that post, even if it’s not him!

Unregistered
    How are you going to fix the jail? It is half of the agency but you did not mention it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How are you going to fix the jail? It is half of the agency but you did not mention it.
    LBV are more important.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanJ View Post
    I know a lot of people thought I would be back double dipping. I have decided to focus on the future and that future is running for Pinellas County Sheriff in 2024. I will end the cronyism, nepotism and favoritism. I will reward hard work and base promotions on merit and not personal relationships. Deputies will have more support and be allowed to do their jobs again. I will reinstitute the Warrants section, do away with Court Processing as it stands and only have Deputies do what is required by State Statute. I will bring back the Vice Unit and get the Narcotics Unit back on track.

The Community Policing Units will be downsized and will begin answering calls as they should have all along. The deadwood will be culled from all units and everyone will be held to the same standard.

Currently, the Administration feels we do not have a gang or drug problem in this County and we all know this is not true. I have been working diligently, since I retired, with many concerned groups and organizations throughout the County and I have their full backing and support with the plans I intend to implement.

I ask that you all remain focused and be patient. Do your job as best you can and know that there is always a place for hard workers at the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office once I am elected and take office.

Thank you all and be safe out there!

That all sounds great but do you have the support of the Republican Party and have you manipulated the media Sean J. LOl

Unregistered
    Drugs are the dirty secret no one is talking about But for the record the new leadership in SND has it back on track. Its still not going to fully address the problem but at least the captain is awake and the Lt. Isnt afraid to execute search warrants.

Unregistered
    The snd Lt is spineless

Unregistered
    LBV are more important.
    Nothing is more important than the jail because it has the most problems.

Unregistered
    Sean J for sheriff of what Disney? That loser cud not get elected janitor. 2024, seriously? That’s 3 1/2 years away. Bob will be the longest serving Sheriff in Pinellas County history just watch! He has at least another 10 years in office.

Unregistered
    Sean J for sheriff of what Disney? That loser cud not get elected janitor. 2024, seriously? That’s 3 1/2 years away. Bob will be the longest serving Sheriff in Pinellas County history just watch! He has at least another 10 years in office.
    Is Bob any better????

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast