I'm in in 2024 - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I'm in in 2024

SeanJ
    In response to all who have contacted me and offered their support, I'll be having and official announcement upcoming in early July at the Suncoast Tiger Bay Club. More information forthcoming.

Stay safe out there!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanJ View Post
    In response to all who have contacted me and offered their support, I'll be having and official announcement upcoming in early July at the Suncoast Tiger Bay Club. More information forthcoming.

Stay safe out there!
    Sean write in 14 font you are no Sean. Lol

SeanJ
    I'll be having a "small" get together tomorrow (06/25/21) at my X42. All who show up will be recognized when I take office. Special guest speaker Rick Kriseman,who will be outlining our plans for a more progressive, compassionate PCSO.

See you there!

And as always, STAY SAFE!

SeanJ
    1700 sharp! No stagglers!

See you there!

Be Safe!!

SeanJ
    Tremendous turn out! Great seeing old buddies and meet new supporters. Rick Kriseman brought up many great ideas that were met with much enthusiasm. Some of you on this board may not like it, but in todays world there is a new way of policing. PCSO will lead they way with a progressive, all-inclusive methodology.

Again, thanks for all who came by! The groundswell is just begining!

Take car and stay safe!!

Unregistered
    Tremendous turn out! Great seeing old buddies and meet new supporters. Rick Kriseman brought up many great ideas that were met with much enthusiasm. Some of you on this board may not like it, but in todays world there is a new way of policing. PCSO will lead they way with a progressive, all-inclusive methodology.

Again, thanks for all who came by! The groundswell is just begining!

Take car and stay safe!!
    Will Goliath Davis be Chief Deputy if you win? That would really draw in the Mid-Town voters on your side.
    Maybe am LGBTQ Assistant Chief Deputy. A really progressive agency finally.

SeanJ
    Some more of my platform:

I will root out the RODs and make them produce or leave.
    I will streamline the Marine Unit and fill it with Deputies who actually want to work and enforce laws. Enough of this "Boaters are Voters" mantra. You break the laws, you suffer the consequences!
    I will bring back Sgt Howard Skaggs to run the ECHO Unit like it was in the past and do more "Wolf Pack" details.
    I will upgrade the SWAT Team to previous Military ONLY requirements. No more of the fake "operators".
    I will sever ALL political ties and hold everyone EQUALLY responsible. No more back stabbers and call dodgers. If Deputies are found to lag when dispiatched to a call - ANY CALL - or decide to pull traffic stops on the way, they BETTER have a damn good reason for doing so.

These are just a few. I AM paying attention and I WILL make things better.

Be safe out there!

Unregistered

I will streamline the Marine Unit and fill it with Deputies who actually want to work and enforce laws. Enough of this "Boaters are Voters" mantra. You break the laws, you suffer the consequences!
    I will bring back Sgt Howard Skaggs to run the ECHO Unit like it was in the past and do more "Wolf Pack" details.
    I will upgrade the SWAT Team to previous Military ONLY requirements. No more of the fake "operators".
    I will sever ALL political ties and hold everyone EQUALLY responsible. No more back stabbers and call dodgers. If Deputies are found to lag when dispiatched to a call - ANY CALL - or decide to pull traffic stops on the way, they BETTER have a damn good reason for doing so.

Be safe out there!
    If you go through with these campaign promises you will have 90% of the administration against you and their relatives and friends.

Unregistered

Be safe out there!
    Well We’ll it’s Mr. 88bravo the Afghan war hero and total dipshit. Wait there’s a broken down 5 ton in the motor pool. Get your wrenches and Korean War grease gun and head out.lol

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567