A real chief, maybe?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

A real chief, maybe?

I see the chiefs position has been posted on IACP but not on the city’s web page. I wonder why? Let the games begin.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see the chiefs position has been posted on IACP but not on the city’s web page. I wonder why? Let the games begin.
    Yep, a new Chief if the CM will not drag his feet to save money as he usually does. He can still choose Dorkman you just never know.

Unregistered
    Why has the city failed to post the Chief of Police position on the city site. Here we go again.

Unregistered
    It’s all a hush hush game that needs some
    Serious looking in to. Citizens need to know all the shadiness going on

Unregistered
    It’s all a hush hush game that needs some
    Serious looking in to. Citizens need to know all the shadiness going on
    You could not be more accurate with your statement. Lots of back door politics is my guess with the new Interim and his go to girl. He will start putting her on the back burner when the new Captain starts. Then this shit show will get more interesting.

Unregistered
    I think BD deserves a shot. He’s be in the position for a year and doing a good job. Why bring in someone that has no ties to the agency.

Unregistered
    I think BD deserves a shot. He’s be in the position for a year and doing a good job. Why bring in someone that has no ties to the agency.
    LMAO you funny, BD has not been doing crap other than showing favoritism. He needs to leave and a fresh leader needs to step in

Unregistered
    Why bring in someone that has no ties to the agency.
    Because that’s what we need. Someone who isn’t in bed w the CM and who will hold people accountable. City commission, pretty pretty please, ask Grady for another proposal.

Unregistered
    Because that’s what we need. Someone who isn’t in bed w the CM and who will hold people accountable. City commission, pretty pretty please, ask Grady for another proposal.
    Please oh please, we are so misrable working. Do your jobs and stop whinning. There are so many people who have had thier businesses and lifes ruined because of this pandemic. Just be thankful you have a secure paycheck. If you want to work for the SO go put your app in. Oh I forgot you got turned down during your background check. So you are hopeful the SO will take over and then you can be a deputy.

Unregistered
    Please oh please, we are so misrable working. Do your jobs and stop whinning. There are so many people who have had thier businesses and lifes ruined because of this pandemic. Just be thankful you have a secure paycheck. If you want to work for the SO go put your app in. Oh I forgot you got turned down during your background check. So you are hopeful the SO will take over and then you can be a deputy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast