Training exercise - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So true and that equipment will be useful. The Governor has just volunteered us for duty in Texas and Arizona...
    ABT was not volunteered. Three state agencies and nine sheriffs offices are included. ABT is not involved. I suggest that you review the non-inspected list and focus on your daily activity sheet.

Unregistered
    ABT was not volunteered. Three state agencies and nine sheriffs offices are included. ABT is not involved. I suggest that you review the non-inspected list and focus on your daily activity sheet.
    So true, they volunteered actual law enforcement.

Unregistered
    At least we finally all got shirts issued with no stupid patches. Did someone finally realize those shirts made us get laughed at?
    You just can't let it go, can you? Always got to dwell on the negative.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwnregistered View Post
    At least we finally all got shirts issued with no stupid patches. Did someone finally realize those shirts made us get laughed at?
    The patchwork shirts were the result of a majority vote. The Chief at the time was determined to let the masses vote and they did. Every vote for that awful shirt came from south east Florida. The smart thing to do is let them wear out and replace them as needed with the new patch less versions.

Unregistered
    The problems with the vote is no one shared the vote results and once the shirt was presented I have yet to meet anyone said they voted for it. So either the vote was a lie or people who voted for it once seeing it were too ashamed to admit it.

Unregistered
    The problems with the vote is no one shared the vote results and once the shirt was presented I have yet to meet anyone said they voted for it. So either the vote was a lie or people who voted for it once seeing it were too ashamed to admit it.
    The problem is that nobody actually voted on the design of the shirt. They simply voted on color of the shirt and pants. TCO, specifically MF, screwed that one up. Nobody told us we were going to have the patch on both shoulders and a big bike cop patch on the back. I know plenty of people who voted for the actual shirt and pants color, just not the design.

Unregistered
    Great training from the actual SRT commander and former. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

As for the other guy? He belongs behind closed doors writing policy and not conducting training. Embarrassing would be a kind way to put it! Probably shouldn't be supervising people either. That's my take.

Unregistered
    It was done using Survey Monkey and the results were made available. The shoulder patches were added after the tacti-cool kids whined that nobody knew who the were when the tac-vest was worn.

Unregistered
    Great training from the actual SRT commander and former. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

As for the other guy? He belongs behind closed doors writing policy and not conducting training. Embarrassing would be a kind way to put it! Probably shouldn't be supervising people either. That's my take.
    The other guy? You mean the new captain who makes more than all the others and was sworn in wearing jeans?

W89-TCO-601
    The other guy? You mean the new captain who makes more than all the others and was sworn in wearing jeans?
    You will not use this platform to defame this man. I am ordering you to identify yourself.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast