Training exercise - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The other guy? You mean the new captain who makes more than all the others and was sworn in wearing jeans?
    Third highest paid. That isn't more than all the others.

Unregistered
    Great training from the actual SRT commander and former. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

As for the other guy? He belongs behind closed doors writing policy and not conducting training. Embarrassing would be a kind way to put it! Probably shouldn't be supervising people either. That's my take.
    We all have our issues. He has great organization skills and was tasked with resurrection of a dead program. He has little tolerance for crap. Look for him to move up not out. The admin likes accountability and work. Two things not always present in the past. Free bird seems like a good guy but even he lacks social and people skills. Support or move on.

Unregistered
    Great training from the actual SRT commander and former. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

As for the other guy? He belongs behind closed doors writing policy and not conducting training. Embarrassing would be a kind way to put it! Probably shouldn't be supervising people either. That's my take.
    We all have our issues. He has great organization skills and was tasked with resurrection of a dead program. He has little tolerance for crap. Look for him to move up not out. The admin likes accountability and work. Two things not always present in the past. Free bird seems like a good guy but even he lacks social and people skills. Support or move on.
    Thanks. You missed my point then. I said nothing about him moving out nor do I want him to. He needs to stick with policy and organization type tasks. Not taking over classes, talking over people, cutting them off, being generally rude and disrespectful, and ripping team members down in front of others. As for Freebird? I liked the guy and thought he did a great job.

Unregistered
    Thanks. You missed my point then. I said nothing about him moving out nor do I want him to. He needs to stick with policy and organization type tasks. Not taking over classes, talking over people, cutting them off, being generally rude and disrespectful, and ripping team members down in front of others. As for Freebird? I liked the guy and thought he did a great job.
    Thanks. You missed my point then. He has been anointed and his lack of social skills won't keep him from being your boss. Free bird worked for 35 years at a traffic agency. He will be just fine here. Remember getting an Oreo with no stuffing? It's like that. Disappointing? Sure. But you cope.

Unregistered
    Well give me an example of him ripping up a team member in front of others. Maybe this team member needed to be out in line?

Unregistered
    Third highest paid. That isn't more than all the others.
    Bottom line he was brought in from the outside as a captain making 70k and our two newest captains that have been with the agency for quite some time are at 63

Unregistered
    Are you really surprised? He was brought in by the same people who were working to put a lot of us out of a job a year ago. You know, the same people who tried to sabotage ABT so a guy worth 600 million could continue to build his cannabis monopoly and fly to the Bahamas to bang 17 year olds. These aren’t good people.

Unregistered
    He is a legend in his own mind. Most of us left thinking he was a clown. Should have let Tim run the show.

Unregistered
    Well give me an example of him ripping up a team member in front of others. Maybe this team member needed to be out in line?
    Told to bring ALL your stuff.
    You decide not to bring ALL your stuff.
    You are insubordinate.
    You don't get to make decisions.
    You follow orders.

Now get out there and polish the hot dog trailer.

Unregistered
    Told to bring ALL your stuff.
    You decide not to bring ALL your stuff.
    You are insubordinate.
    You don't get to make decisions.
    You follow orders.

Now get out there and polish the hot dog trailer.
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast