Training exercise
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Training exercise

This place is a joke. Really. Emails on phone trees and mock activations? What a training excercise! Here’s a thought let’s actually have the srt team meet up and do a real training or actually follow our policy. Everytine there is a hurricane it’s a total s@&t show and everyone knows it.

Unregistered

🐿

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This place is a joke. Really. Emails on phone trees and mock activations? What a training excercise! Here’s a thought let’s actually have the srt team meet up and do a real training or actually follow our policy. Everytine there is a hurricane it’s a total s@&t show and everyone knows it.
    You have angered the squirrely one. Identify yourself at once.

Unregistered
    Who wants to be on SRT any more? No training, treated like crap, and overinflated ego supervision

Unregistered
    Happens everytine we have an actual call out. We go from “it’s a privilege and you have to apply and be accepted to the team” to “we had some vacancies so we assigned these random people to fill them.” Yup. What an elite team. I actually don’t even think we have enough supervisors and there forcing LTs to be team leaders.

Unregistered
    pcola lieutenant as a team leader is a hazard and liability

Unregistered
    This hasn’t been an elite team for years. What a ridiculous idea. All of the new people get told they have to be on the team because even senior people know better. If they put the Pensacola lieutenant inn charge, help us all

Unregistered
    This hasn’t been an elite team for years. What a ridiculous idea. All of the new people get told they have to be on the team because even senior people know better. If they put the Pensacola lieutenant inn charge, help us all
    News flash. She has been a team member for years. If you girls don't want her on the team then tell the Commander. Otherwise shut up and pay attention during the training. You will need to know how to set up the forward commode.

Unregistered
    Hopefully the new commander gets rid of WJs desert storm looking full khaki blouse uniform

Unregistered
    Hopefully the new commander gets rid of WJs desert storm looking full khaki blouse uniform
    Here is what you do. Demand the team you want and if you don't get it, then everyone resign. You hold all the cards and power! Demand what brings you joy! They can't do it without YOU!

Unregistered
    In reality, any one of us can be deployed anytime, anywhere, with no advance notice.... during a state of emergency. Really no need for SRT. SRT used to be people who wanted to help others first and were dedicated. Not people counting OT hours before the hurricane even struck. People who didn't worry about what team they were going to be on, who their supervisor was, whether or not they had five-star lodging, whether or not they got a certificate of appreciation, etc etc etc. We have too many candy asses working here now.

If it were me and you declined an assignment as an SRT member you should be booted! If you start running your mouth about I got this, and I got that, and little Suzi has a ballet recital so I can't respond for 5 days... Then f*** you, you're off the team!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast