Load Bearing Vests - Wake Up PBA - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since you brought it up, there is no reason people should not be able to have facial hair and wear ball caps. There are reasons why the best applicants go other places. If you don’t like those things don’t wear them. I know who this guy is that always spouts the same trash. The last guy that wore white long sleeves. The past is over
    How bout tattoos and nose piercing.

Unregistered
    Here we go. Apparently a SWAT Tard got his feelings hurt. I don’t need or want to look like a Marine invading a foreign land. I would however like to move some items of equipment off my belt and disperse the weight evenly. And you have no idea who I am. I’ve been here way longer than you have junior. And if they are so useless why are they used by Narcotics, SWAT, K9, HOME, and TIS/TAS? And by almost every agency in Pinellas County including the puff ball liberal but less agency known as SPPD? Screw you tough guy. Can’t wait for your first spinal injection later in your career there tiger. 🖕🖕🖕
    I disagree with the idiot you're responding to but for the record TIS and Narcotics wear outer vests because they are under cover. Being able to quickly put on amd take off your equipment while seated is more viable with a vest, not to mention its a ballistic vest. Most of them still wear a gunbelt.

SWAT wears ceramic plates for entries, and are issued specialized equipment they need on hand (gas mask, flashbangs, entry tools, rifle magazines, etc) which would simply not work on a belt alone. K9 makes sense to me because they are chasing their dog's ass over fences and through yards. HOME is, effectively, operating as close to a patrol function as any of these units so I see your point there.

I dont understand the resistence to outer vests. Unless you're sporting a 40 inch waist you're likely running out of space for all the stuff we carry. I carried the bare minimum and I'm not a small guy, and I would have had to have stuff on my back that I would be leaning against in a seat for 12 hours a day. That's not even taking into consideration the weight.

The new taser is the size of a phonebook too.

Unregistered
    I heard USF even has safe spaces for their officers to sit in if they hear something offensive or triggering, yet they still get LBV.
    Please tell this to M.Cross, he could hide in his safe space during in progress calls!!!Hopefully he will jump over to USF,,,,oh wait, he wouldn't get past the initial application

Unregistered
    How bout tattoos and nose piercing.
    Why not? It does not interfere with job performance and it is illegal to discriminate based on appearance.

Unregistered
    Why not? It does not interfere with job performance and it is illegal to discriminate based on appearance.
    I think you might want to join Portland PD. I heard you can come to work in a onesee.

Unregistered
    It’s hilarious that the guy that always talks trash about anything new works st Pete beach and only every does business checks. He cried about losing white shirts also

Unregistered
    It’s hilarious that the guy that always talks trash about anything new works st Pete beach and only every does business checks. He cried about losing white shirts also
    He is just making sure nobody is swimming nude at night in the hotels' swimming pools.

Unregistered
    I think it’s hilarious that you assholes think you are something your not and can control the narrative. Stop thinking you know everything about law enforcement and realize that 8 out of 10 of you will only last less than 10 years. Most of you have never pulled your gun out of your holster unless it was to clear a vacant business or shoot on the firing range. Most of you pussies have never been in a fist fight and would cry if you were hit. The downfall of law enforcement is on your watch. So stop criticizing others and realize you can’t cancel people based on your opinion.

Unregistered
    I think it’s hilarious that you assholes think you are something your not and can control the narrative. Stop thinking you know everything about law enforcement and realize that 8 out of 10 of you will only last less than 10 years. Most of you have never pulled your gun out of your holster unless it was to clear a vacant business or shoot on the firing range. Most of you pussies have never been in a fist fight and would cry if you were hit. The downfall of law enforcement is on your watch. So stop criticizing others and realize you can’t cancel people based on your opinion.
    Some people need cancelling because they are useless, cowardly, lazy T U R D S with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Unregistered
    Here we go. Apparently a SWAT Tard got his feelings hurt. I don’t need or want to look like a Marine invading a foreign land. I would however like to move some items of equipment off my belt and disperse the weight evenly. And you have no idea who I am. I’ve been here way longer than you have junior. And if they are so useless why are they used by Narcotics, SWAT, K9, HOME, and TIS/TAS? And by almost every agency in Pinellas County including the puff ball liberal but less agency known as SPPD? Screw you tough guy. Can’t wait for your first spinal injection later in your career there tiger. 🖕🖕🖕
    You know what all the units you mentioned have in common?!? None of them wear a class A uniform dumba$$. To go further, Narcotics and TIS/TAS are plainclothes and keep all their gear on the vest because they don’t wear a fkin duty belt. HOME is a specialty unit that’s probably in and out of their car and on their feet more in a shift than your lazy azz is. Now shut up about your stupid lbv. The only reason you want one is Bc you think you’ll look cool on tiktok when you make your stupid videos!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast