Load Bearing Vests - Wake Up PBA - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OK commando relax. I’m sure you’re going to be in several fire fights over your career. You need a LBV. I suggest you go in the Marines maybe they can make a man out of you instead of coming on here *****ing about a load-bearing vest. Who gives a ****. You Gen Z, millennials will be crying about something your entire ****ing career. Now strap on your belt and get to work. Stop thinking your in Falluja for Christ sakes you’re in Largo.
    Here we go. Apparently a SWAT Tard got his feelings hurt. I don’t need or want to look like a Marine invading a foreign land. I would however like to move some items of equipment off my belt and disperse the weight evenly. And you have no idea who I am. I’ve been here way longer than you have junior. And if they are so useless why are they used by Narcotics, SWAT, K9, HOME, and TIS/TAS? And by almost every agency in Pinellas County including the puff ball liberal but less agency known as SPPD? Screw you tough guy. Can’t wait for your first spinal injection later in your career there tiger. 🖕🖕🖕

Unregistered
    Hi Tard,

Go ahead and put that whopping two digits of cash away every month and shoot someone, run someone over or get in some other serious pickle and see how far those dollars for for a lawyer. You’re an idiot. Plain and simple.
    If you don't have emergency money for a lawyer then you are an idiot. Of course odds are you will never need one during your entire career except against your own agency, in which case you are screwed because the union lawyers are in bed with Bob's legal staff.

Unregistered
    Here we go. Apparently a SWAT Tard got his feelings hurt. I don’t need or want to look like a Marine invading a foreign land. I would however like to move some items of equipment off my belt and disperse the weight evenly. And you have no idea who I am. I’ve been here way longer than you have junior. And if they are so useless why are they used by Narcotics, SWAT, K9, HOME, and TIS/TAS? And by almost every agency in Pinellas County including the puff ball liberal but less agency known as SPPD? Screw you tough guy. Can’t wait for your first spinal injection later in your career there tiger. 🖕🖕🖕
    Nope!!! but you are a ***** and I guarantee you I’ve been here longer than you. You sound like a stolen valor puke that has been on this site preaching LBV. Oh dipshit the gear you speak of is worn during specific operations with the exception of K9 that wears the gear daily. Now go get your spinal injection and try and stop crying.🖕🖕

Unregistered
    Nope!!! but you are a ***** and I guarantee you I’ve been here longer than you. You sound like a stolen valor puke that has been on this site preaching LBV. Oh dipshit the gear you speak of is worn during specific operations with the exception of K9 that wears the gear daily. Now go get your spinal injection and try and stop crying.🖕🖕
    You have failed to offer any facts to the well thought out post you replied to. Only juvenile insults. Which means you are either a troll who doesn't even wear the belt in question or you are some command level REMF who could care less about the troops' health, well being and operational efficiency.

It is time for this administration to get with modern law enforcement practices and equipment. We are alway behind the curve because of geriatrics who still live in the 90s and resist any changes for improvement. If it was up to you we'd still be wearing .38 revolvers and driving crown vics. Get a life.

Unregistered
    Mr PBA rep, just get this LBV on the agenda with the sheriff. How many tons of posts on here does the PBA need to see to try to make it happen. Send out an online vote email if needed to members.
    But get it done. It’s not that complicated

Unregistered
    You smell like a PR *****. How far is your nose up Bob’s ass right now?

Unregistered
    We the people have demands!!! We demand to look like tough guys in our Tic Toc videos! We demand to send cool LBV pics to our girlfriends! Give me a break with your "health, well being, etc". Maybe you can include a demand to allow facial hair to the sheriff through your union too 😉😛😂

Unregistered
    Ya even USF has LBV and they are security guards. wtf make Pinellas great again!

Unregistered
    Since you brought it up, there is no reason people should not be able to have facial hair and wear ball caps. There are reasons why the best applicants go other places. If you don’t like those things don’t wear them. I know who this guy is that always spouts the same trash. The last guy that wore white long sleeves. The past is over

Unregistered
    Ya even USF has LBV and they are security guards. wtf make Pinellas great again!
    I heard USF even has safe spaces for their officers to sit in if they hear something offensive or triggering, yet they still get LBV.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast